Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-day trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
What's New in Version 4.4.6
- Fixed drag and drop issue with routes and tracks.
- Fixed an issue with not unlocking a device SD card when sending BirdsEye to it.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 4.4.6
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Garmin International
- Copyright © 2014 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later