Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You might download the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app for the fitness and wellness tracking, but you’ll keep it for the supportive community and meaningful insights that help you beat yesterday, every day.
Here are just a handful of things you’ll be capable of with Garmin Connect Mobile(1):
- Track your steps, sleep, calories and floors climbed(2)
- Analyze activities such as running, cycling, swimming, cardio and more
- Create and compete in challenges with friends
- Set goals and track your progress — from weight loss to step goals
- Share your progress with friends and connections
- Send workouts to your device
- Document your personal records
- Get badges for accomplishments
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, swim, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect Mobile app at Garmin.com.
(1) When paired with a compatible Garmin device (Garmin.com/BLE)
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: http://www.Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.19
Garmin Connect is constantly working to improve your experience and help you beat yesterday. We release new features and app updates every month.
I haven't used this app much, but I do use my Garmin watch a lot. The features all look great, so I won't have many complaints if I give a real review. I just wanted to say that one feature that isn't there, that I really want, is locating a device with a GPS element. I lost my watch for a week, and eventually found it under a couch cushion, but it would have been easier to remotely access it and find it faster. If this is an impossible fix (due to GPS requiring a manual, not remote, toggle; battery drainage, etc.) I understand, but if it's possible that would be awesome.
Vivoactive & the app
Most things work fine however, within the app where it indicates some of ones best, i.e. Fastest swim, longest swim, etc I find it inaccurate. For example, I use the vivoactive while I swim. Months ago when I first purchased the watch, 1000 yds was my longest swim. Since then I've had several longer swims. I swim 2-3 times a week and my minimum now is 1000 yds and at least once a week I swim 2000 yds. So something is definitely wrong. I don't know if there is any other incorrect info stored related to the other activities I do; cycling, walking, hiking.
Love the app and my Vivoactive HR
Overall very satisfied with the app.
My wife has the Fitbit charge2 and the app for that, in my opinion is equivalent to the Garmin Connect app. The Fitbit app may be a little easier to navigate initially, but after using the Connect app for the last month, I can find things wth no problem. I do like the fact that you can get a map of your activity after it is complete. My device also syncs flawlessly and quickly with the app. Recommended.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 3.19
- Size: 310 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Garmin International
- © 2012-2016 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.