Garmin Connect™ Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You might download the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app for the fitness and wellness tracking, but you’ll keep it for the supportive community and meaningful insights that help you beat yesterday, every day.
Here are just a handful of things you’ll be capable of with Garmin Connect Mobile(1):
- Track your steps, sleep, calories and floors climbed(2)
- Analyze activities such as running, cycling, swimming, cardio and more
- Create and compete in challenges with friends
- Set goals and track your progress — from weight loss to step goals
- Share your progress with friends and connections
- Send workouts to your device
- Document your personal records
- Get badges for accomplishments
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, swim, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect Mobile app at Garmin.com.
(1) When paired with a compatible Garmin device (Garmin.com/BLE)
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: http://www.Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.22.1
Garmin Connect Mobile 3.22
Create your own running and cycling routes conveniently with round-trip routing using the all-new Course Creator tool.
Make custom workouts easily with the Create a Workout feature. Existing workouts can also be edited or deleted.
New activity types allow you to track yoga and floor climbing.
Support for new Garmin devices
Used to work great
When I first got my Garmin Vivosmart HR smart watch, the app worked wonderfully. I could quickly see everything I had done and change settings easily. However, over the last month, I haven't even been able to open the app. I'll click on it and there is a gif of a stick figure running like its loading something, but it never loads. Eventually the app crashes and it's crashed my iPhone 6s a few times as well. I deleted the app and tried to download it again, but it wouldn't download for a week or so. Just got it back up and running today and I clicked on "device settings" and now it's stuck in running man mode. I assume it'll crash and kill my phone as well.
Garmin needs some serious help in the bug fixing department that's for sure!
So I rate a 4 only because it can always use some updates. I like how secure it is though I wish I could find more people that use it since not many people I know will go buy a garmin.
So if your thinking about getting this app then don't think just get it. It's really great to keep track and challenge your friends to some challenges. It's fun to see how far you will push yourself to win in these challenges.
I like how you can change settings to your watch on the app. Makes it easy and simple. Though it can use an update I still like how it is.
I've used this app for about 2-3 years and I do like it. I'm sure different devices work differently with it. I used to have the vivofit band and to sync I just had to hold the toggle down and it would move into sync mode. With my watch it seems I have to play around different screens within the app then the little blue bar will finally appear to sync. That's really the only issue I've had, which I believe is due to my vivoactive watch. Everything else is great!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 13, 2017
- Version: 3.22.1
- Size: 402 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Garmin International
- © 2012-2016 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.