This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Garmin Connect™ is your one-stop source for health and fitness data. Whether you’re training for a race or tracking steps, it provides the information and inspiration you need to beat yesterday.
Once paired with a compatible(1) Garmin device, activity tracking is just the beginning of what Garmin Connect™ can do for you. You can create new workouts, build courses and even challenge your friends to compete, all within the app.
Garmin Connect™ is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
- View today’s health data in vivid detail on your personalized My Day page.
- Analyze your activities and their related statistics.(2)
- Create customized workouts and courses.
- Sync with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Review personal records for steps, distance and pace.
- Earn badges for accomplishments.
- See how you measure up to other Connect users with Insights.
- Get support for Garmin devices and their features.
Are you ready to join millions of users who walk, run, bike, hike and strive to beat yesterday? Learn more about Garmin devices and how they work with the Garmin Connect™ app at Garmin.com.
(1) See compatible devices at Garmin.com/BLE
(2) Activity tracking accuracy: Garmin.com/en-US/legal/atdisclaimer
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Garmin Connect is constantly working to improve your experience and help you beat yesterday. We release new features and app updates every month.
Buggy and disappointing
I have to delete then reinstall this app on my iPhone every other day or so because it stubbornly refuses to stay connected to watch device. The weather data appears on my watch only about 5 percent of the time. I get a sinking feeling every time my watch tells me “no app connection available” because there go another 10 or so minutes of my life I’ll never get back. When the app functions it has many helpful features, emphasis on WHEN.
I have a Garmin Vivomove HR. I LOVE MY WATCH!!!! But this update has made my temperature not register on my watch and the move bar is gone on the watch as well. It is very frustrating. Please fix this issue Garmin. I see that other people have the issue with the weather on their watches. That is why I have it one star. Otherwise I would give it 5 stars.
Garmin makes a great piece of gear, but depending on where you work or wearing one isn’t always appropriate. You would think by now they would allow Apple Watch support.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 15, 2018
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 434 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Garmin International
- © 2012-2016 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.