Garmin GTN Trainer
By Garmin DCI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Garmin GTN 650 / 750 Trainer allows you to experience the pilot interface and provides an on-the-ground environment to learn the basic operation of the avionics. Train Like It's the Real Thing!
The GTN 650 / 750 Trainer includes:
• Simulated touch and drag interface – allows you to interact with the system, graphically edit flight plans and much more
• Garmin SafeTaxi – allows you to view detailed airport information on the moving map
• Garmin FliteCharts – allows you to view published approach charts
• High resolution worldwide terrain maps and aviation databases
• High resolution obstacle databases including powerline alerting
• Simulated interfaces and data including:
Garmin GDL 88 ADS-B and TCAS Traffic with TargetTrend™ Relative Motion
Garmin GDL 88 FIS-B Weather
Garmin GDL 69 with SiriusXM Weather
Garmin GWX 70 Weather Radar
L-3 Avionics WX-500 Stormscope Lightning Detection
Garmin GMA Series Audio Panel Control
Garmin GTX Series Mode S Transponder Simulation
* Notes: The GTN 650 / 750 Trainer runs on Apple iPad 2 and newer. Supports 32 and 64-Bit Devices.
* This app contains simulated data and does not receive data from or interact with real Garmin avionics. This app should not be used for actual navigation purposes.
* To switch between 650 and 750, go into your iPad Settings -> GTN Trainer.
What's New in Version 6.0.3
· Adds support for Garmin Navigation Database (North America) as new default. Jeppesen Worldwide database still available from the Trainer settings menu.
· Provides “Show Touches” setting to enhance presentations on a separate display.