Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
• View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
• Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
• Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
• View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
• View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
• Added support for moving and deleting ActiveCaptain markers
• Added sonar playback support for DownVu and SideVu sonar recordings
• Added button on preference panel to rebuild ActiveCaptain database.