Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Garmin StreetPilot® Onboard U.S.A. and give your iPhone® or iPad® the best in GPS navigation with photoReal junction views, 3D buildings, speed/red light camera alerts and more.
Garmin StreetPilot U.S.A. is packed full of great navigation features from Garmin, the world leader in GPS navigation. The app is the first iPhone navigation app to include Garmin’s exclusive photoReal images of complex junctions to help you navigate with confidence. It also includes rich mapping with detailed 3D buildings and landmarks, lane guidance, speed/red light camera alerts and many other advanced features, while remaining simple and easy to use.
Optional in-app purchases include integrated real-time traffic updates, photoLive traffic cameras and fuel pricing.
• Industry-leading Garmin user interface
• Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including spoken street names
• Millions of preloaded points of interest including gas stations, restaurants and other businesses
• Integrated Google™ Local Search
• Maps for the United States (lower 49 states) installed on your device, so wireless coverage is not required to navigate
• 3D buildings and landmarks
• Lane assist with photoReal junction view provides a photo-realistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers
• Integrated red light and speed camera database including community-generated alerts
• Speed limits for most major roads with the capability to report speed limit changes or errors
• Where Am I? emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and gas stations
• Exit services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, gas stations and lodging available at exits along your route
• Trip planner allows you to create a route with multiple stops in advance with automatic or manual ordering of destinations
• Address book integration so you can easily navigate to contacts
• Trip computer includes a compass heading and bearing indicator, resettable odometer and trip statistics such as arrival distance, next turn time and average moving speed
• Trip log enables an electronic breadcrumb trail that shows you where you’ve been
• Weather feature shows current conditions and a 5-day forecast
• Location sharing via Facebook or SMS
Garmin StreetPilot has been designed to run on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, and it works on GPS-enabled iPads as well.
Map coverage- Garmin StreetPilot U.S.A. (Lower 49 States)
United States (excluding Alaska), Plus Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.10
- A new mechanism allows map updates without app updates
- photoLive traffic cameras are being displayed on the map now
- Glympse sharing via WhatsApp
- 64bit support
- Bug fixes and performance optimization
Used to work now no Audio only silence
I used to love this app but recently on my iPhone 6 the Audio refuses to play through the Uconnect bluetooth in my vehicle. Nothing has changed with the vehicle.
Audio phone calls and streaming music via Bluetooth both work fine over the vehicle audio system. However when the Garmin app gives directions now it mutes the radio, as it always had, plays nothing but silence for the amount of time it should be giving instructions, and then reverts back to the radio. I have unpaired and re-paired the phone, I checked the the audio output of the app is set to Uconnect, it is set to use blue tooth , it is not muted, and the volume is set tyo max. I have tried toggling all of the above settings and closing and reopenning the app, rebooting the phone etc. Nothing works.
I am trying to avoid a full app re-install because I do not want to have to redo my favorites list or upload everything to Garmin. Seriously disappointed. If I knew the thing was going to be this unreliable I would have just used Waze for free.
Works OK but getting VERY Dated
I have been using Garmin products for close to 2 decades starting first in aviation so when the automotive marketplace came around I naturally gravitated to a name I knew.
I've owned many in-car units all the way back to the original StreetPilot and subsequent Nuvis and Zumos (for motorcycle products) so when the iPhone App came along I thought I'd give it a try and it wasn't bad when first released in comparison to the handheld units available then....over 4 years ago!!!
Well the hand held units have continued to improve and this app is stuck in the last decade!!!
Why not make a version optomized for iPad??
Why not allow importing of POI's or GPX files??
C'mon Garmin get you act together.......this could be the single most profitable product you sell with almost no product costs, no need to worry about managing a supply chain, no returns, equipment warranties, "B" goods or anything else other than the pure profit associated with an App.....why not continue to improve, sell upgrades and allow the functionality that is only limited by your willingness to make the necessary improvements that the hardware technology can certainly support in this day and age........WAKE UP!!!!!
After recently switching to Waze, it just blows Garmin, TomTom, and every other paid or free navigation app away. I don’t plan to use my Garmin app anymore. The only advantage I can see of Garmin is the offline maps stored on your phone. But honestly, there is cellular coverage pretty much everywhere these days. Even in many remote areas. So I’ll keep Garmin as a back-up if I encounter such a situation, but otherwise don’t plan on using this app any longer.
Waze has incredibly good and accurate traffic with automatic re-routing - and other apps (including Garmin) just can’t compete with crowdsourced traffic info. And yes, I have the Garmin “upgrade” for traffic. And in my experience using it, it was often unreliable and/or dated traffic info.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Garmin International
- © Garmin International, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- photoLive Traffic Cameras $5.99
- Panorama View 3D$9.99
- Urban Guidance$4.99
- Vehicle Display Integration$49.99