Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Garmin StreetPilot® Onboard U.S.A. and give your iPhone® or iPad® the best in GPS navigation with photoReal junction views, 3D buildings, speed/red light camera alerts and more.
Garmin StreetPilot U.S.A. is packed full of great navigation features from Garmin, the world leader in GPS navigation. The app is the first iPhone navigation app to include Garmin’s exclusive photoReal images of complex junctions to help you navigate with confidence. It also includes rich mapping with detailed 3D buildings and landmarks, lane guidance, speed/red light camera alerts and many other advanced features, while remaining simple and easy to use.
Optional in-app purchases include integrated real-time traffic updates, photoLive traffic cameras and fuel pricing.
• Industry-leading Garmin user interface
• Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including spoken street names
• Millions of preloaded points of interest including gas stations, restaurants and other businesses
• Integrated Google™ Local Search
• Maps for the United States (lower 49 states) installed on your device, so wireless coverage is not required to navigate
• 3D buildings and landmarks
• Lane assist with photoReal junction view provides a photo-realistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers
• Integrated red light and speed camera database including community-generated alerts
• Speed limits for most major roads with the capability to report speed limit changes or errors
• Where Am I? emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and gas stations
• Exit services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, gas stations and lodging available at exits along your route
• Trip planner allows you to create a route with multiple stops in advance with automatic or manual ordering of destinations
• Address book integration so you can easily navigate to contacts
• Trip computer includes a compass heading and bearing indicator, resettable odometer and trip statistics such as arrival distance, next turn time and average moving speed
• Trip log enables an electronic breadcrumb trail that shows you where you’ve been
• Weather feature shows current conditions and a 5-day forecast
• Location sharing via Facebook or SMS
Garmin StreetPilot has been designed to run on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, and it works on GPS-enabled iPads as well.
Map coverage- Garmin StreetPilot U.S.A. (Lower 49 States)
United States (excluding Alaska), Plus Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.10
- A new mechanism allows map updates without app updates
- photoLive traffic cameras are being displayed on the map now
- Glympse sharing via WhatsApp
- 64bit support
- Bug fixes and performance optimization
I used to own a Garmin GPS but gave it away when I could download/use an iPhone app. I recently returned from a 15,000 mile trip around the USA. I loved all the features such as letting me know which lanes to drive in before turns or highway changes. I found only a few faults with the app. (1) when arriving at unmapped dead ends, temporary road closures or mapping errors, it would be nice to have the ability to have a "find alternate route" function. (2) when the Bluetooth speaker disconnected from my car speaker, I had to restart the app to get it to work. It needs a "reconnect to speaker" function. (3) I would have liked to be able to save & view my entire trip route. I can see the trip log but the only function available is to clear it. (4) would like a way to advise Garmin of mapping errors.
These issues in no way caused any major problems with my trip. The maps were probably 99% accurate. I only had to use an alternate app three times over 5 months and 15,122 miles. I am a senior, solo, female traveler so features and ease of use were extremely important to me.
Highly recommend. And for me, worth every dime!!
Used to work now no Audio only silence
I used to love this app but recently on my iPhone 6 the Audio refuses to play through the Uconnect bluetooth in my vehicle. Nothing has changed with the vehicle.
Audio phone calls and streaming music via Bluetooth both work fine over the vehicle audio system. However when the Garmin app gives directions now it mutes the radio, as it always had, plays nothing but silence for the amount of time it should be giving instructions, and then reverts back to the radio. I have unpaired and re-paired the phone, I checked the the audio output of the app is set to Uconnect, it is set to use blue tooth , it is not muted, and the volume is set tyo max. I have tried toggling all of the above settings and closing and reopenning the app, rebooting the phone etc. Nothing works.
I am trying to avoid a full app re-install because I do not want to have to redo my favorites list or upload everything to Garmin. Seriously disappointed. If I knew the thing was going to be this unreliable I would have just used Waze for free.
All good except...
I have been a Garmin user for many years. This app met almost all my expectations. I recently updated my phone. This required downloading all the apps and extra content. For whatever reason, the Panorama 3D extra will not install. This feature continuously downloads over and over without finishing the installation process. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, reset and restored my phone, and combinations in-between. At this time I don't blame the hardware, but rather the software.
Garmin, please fix the bugs so we can enjoy the same experience on our phones as we can on your proprietary hardware. I don't want to go to other vendors, but I will if given no choice.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Garmin International
- © Garmin International, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- photoLive Traffic Cameras $5.99
- Panorama View 3D$9.99
- Urban Guidance$4.99
- Vehicle Display Integration$49.99