Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Garmin StreetPilot® Onboard U.S.A. and give your iPhone® or iPad® the best in GPS navigation with photoReal junction views, 3D buildings, speed/red light camera alerts and more.
Garmin StreetPilot U.S.A. is packed full of great navigation features from Garmin, the world leader in GPS navigation. The app is the first iPhone navigation app to include Garmin’s exclusive photoReal images of complex junctions to help you navigate with confidence. It also includes rich mapping with detailed 3D buildings and landmarks, lane guidance, speed/red light camera alerts and many other advanced features, while remaining simple and easy to use.
Optional in-app purchases include integrated real-time traffic updates, photoLive traffic cameras and fuel pricing.
• Industry-leading Garmin user interface
• Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including spoken street names
• Millions of preloaded points of interest including gas stations, restaurants and other businesses
• Integrated Google™ Local Search
• Maps for the United States (lower 49 states) installed on your device, so wireless coverage is not required to navigate
• 3D buildings and landmarks
• Lane assist with photoReal junction view provides a photo-realistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers
• Integrated red light and speed camera database including community-generated alerts
• Speed limits for most major roads with the capability to report speed limit changes or errors
• Where Am I? emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and gas stations
• Exit services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, gas stations and lodging available at exits along your route
• Trip planner allows you to create a route with multiple stops in advance with automatic or manual ordering of destinations
• Address book integration so you can easily navigate to contacts
• Trip computer includes a compass heading and bearing indicator, resettable odometer and trip statistics such as arrival distance, next turn time and average moving speed
• Trip log enables an electronic breadcrumb trail that shows you where you’ve been
• Weather feature shows current conditions and a 5-day forecast
• Location sharing via Facebook or SMS
Garmin StreetPilot has been designed to run on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, and it works on GPS-enabled iPads as well.
Map coverage- Garmin StreetPilot U.S.A. (Lower 49 States)
United States (excluding Alaska), Plus Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.11.2
We have further improved the stability of the app. Enjoy your drive!
Update January 2017: Had Garmin forgotten we need map and points of interest updates too!!??? Some bug fixes but no new content. Sigh. Plus Live traffic should be free like it is in Garmin Smart Link now (not to mention Google, Waze, etc.). Resolution needs updated to for newer models. Come on Garmin, you can do better.
Still no map / Point of interest update 11 months after the app was released. Very out of date! And they wonder why people are turning to Google or Waze etc. which is frequently updated in real-time.
Needs some work like search along route capability like the Nuvi has. Also map updates lag compared with Nuvi. Only updated sporadically. Disappointing. Infrequent updates for maps is quite a disappointment.
I grabbed this gps app when it was first released. While there have been some annoyances, the gps has never gotten me lost and the developers keep updating it even with all of the negative reviews. This app deserves praise because it works and it is still updated when necessary. Thank you for not removing this app, it has been my go to gps since I grabbed it.
Works great for me after over 3 years.
Bought this app with I got a new 4s. Worked great on 4s, then 5s, then 6, now 7+. I've never had an issue with this map app, which I like because it doesn't eat away at my data plan.
I always wait a few months before upgrading to the newest version before upgrading. That's worked for me.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 2.11.2
- Size: 246 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Garmin International
- © Garmin International, Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- photoLive Traffic Cameras $5.99
- Panorama View 3D$9.99
- Urban Guidance$4.99
- Vehicle Display Integration$49.99