Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Garmin VIRB™ app lets you connect to one or more* VIRB action cameras. View and control your VIRB action cameras. Share content even faster by editing, sharing and managing content directly from your mobile device*.
• Frame your shot – See what your camera sees with live viewfinder
• Remote control – Full remote control of camera functions and settings
• Browse Content* – Playback recorded videos and photos **
• Edit Your Videos* – Trim a clip, add G-Metrix™ overlays and music
• Share Your Content* – Push photos and videos to sharing services
• Manage Your Files* – Browse and delete files on your microSD card
• Multi-Camera* – View, control and access up to 8 VIRB action cameras simultaneously when VIRBs are in Multi-Cam mode, or many more when connected to a wireless router.
• App is compatible with VIRB X, VIRB XE, and VIRB Elite cameras only
Visit virb.garmin.com to learn more about VIRB.
* VIRB X and VIRB XE only.
** Live preview and video playback are not available when the VIRB action camera’s frame rate is 120 frames-per-second or higher, when recording 1440p video, or while recording on the VIRB Elite.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
• Fix live preview crash in remote control page.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 17, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Garmin International
- © 2015 Garmin Ltd.or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.