GasBuddy - Find Cheap Gas Prices
By GasBuddy Organization Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find Cheap Gas Prices
Join the more than 50 million drivers that are saving money every time they fill up by using GasBuddy.
Share gas prices you see to win free gas and help others save money too!
- Find cheapest gas near you
- Find cheapest gas by city/zip/postal code
- Report gas prices to help other people find cheap gas
- Chance of winning $100 of gas every day!
- Earn points for reporting gas prices
- Earn awards for posting gas prices
- Save money every time you fill up at the cheapest stations
- "This app saves me so much it's ridiculous."
- "This app is a no brainer! The accuracy is astounding and WILL save you money. Trust me, you want this app!"
- "I love this app! It helped me find a gas station just a mile from my house that I never knew existed. This app is easy to use and saves you money."
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas.
Gas prices only for USA and Canada
Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of the prize give-away.
What's New in Version 3.1.5
Minor bug fixes.
What a really good app!!
I have been looking for an app that would list all gas prices in my area, including Sams Club & Costco. Look no further this app is legit. This is my go to app whenever I'm in need of some gas no matter my location. It is always accurate for me and provides the prices at my favorite stations without any issues. I shop for regular & Premium Unleaded and it is great. I do like if a price changes, us a s users are able to update it to the current prices to help each other out. I give this thing 5 stars. On accuracy alone. Plus, it has the 3D Touch feature which I love.
Saves money - leaderboard jacked
The app does what it is suppose to do as far as saving me money -- however the leader board is jacked! Just got 30 consecutive days of reporting. Had to report at least one price/day for this correct? However on the leaderboard it says I've reported 11 prices in the past 30 days. Today on day 32, I've reported none according to the LB. also I've earned no badges in the past 6 months -- with no indication as to what has to be done for those. What's the point? For fun? Then make it worth looking at at least, or take it off the app!
Good, but missing features
Generally, the prices are accurate and helpful. Nevertheless, I couldn't give it 5 stars because of two is furs that should be resolved by now:
1) the ads are annoying and often result in accidental clicks away from the app. I would pay to upgrade away from it.
2) there is no easy way to set Favorites as your home screen. As a result, I see stations that are "closer" but in inconvenient locations.