Save money, save time and never pay full price for gas again with a community of 70 million users. GasBuddy helps you save $340 a year by telling you exactly where and when to buy gas, and more! Use the #1 car companion app today.
Finding the Perfect Pit Stop
• Locate the gas stations with the lowest-priced gas — no matter the type — near you
• Filter the search results by price, location, brand, and amenities like car washes, restaurants and restrooms
• Read hundreds of thousands of reviews written by the GasBuddy community
• Don't just save at the pump. Save while you drive with GasBuddy Trips. Using the motion detection native to your phone, we will show you events that are costing you fuel economy and dollars.
• Never pay full price again —join Pay with GasBuddy and save 10c/gal on your 1st fill-up and 5c/gal on every fill up after
• Get price hike alerts so you can fill up before the increase
• Find deals offered by local convenience stores
• Enter the daily drawing for a chance to win $100 in free gas
• Report gas prices to help others save money and climb the ranks in your community
• Earn achievements by completing daily, weekly and monthly Challenges
• Write reviews, rate stations, upload photos and add tips for other GasBuddy users
What the press is saying
"No phone should be without it” - Jefferson Graham, USA Today
“GasBuddy is a great help for finding the cheapest gas prices.” - Kit Eaton, New York Times
“If you're looking for the absolute best price, GasBuddy can help” - David Goldstein, CNN
GasBuddy uses gas price information provided by our users to bring drivers together to support the common goal of saving money on gas. Gas prices only for USA, Canada and Australia.
Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of the prize giveaway.
We renamed Trips to Drives so you can measure your fuel efficiency every time you drive, whether it’s a commute, school drop-off or a road trip. Other updates include fixing UI issues on the Home Screen, we smoothed out the Onboarding Screen for iPad users, and made some fixes to prevent the app from crashing.
Ratings and Reviews
Your crazy if you don’t get a Gas Buddy Card!! Who doesn’t like free money??!
I’ve never been big user of signing up for retailer points systems or bought into the credit card points system as first off I’m not into credit cards(use only debit if possible) and second I just figured most of the points or awards weren’t worth the time as I don’t shop at one individual store enough to add up to much. However, when I saw that GasBuddy had a card that links directly to your debit and offers at least $.05 off every gallon of gas at every station I bought in and it has really paid off. I’ve only had the card for about 10 days and it alone has saved me over $30. I also found out about another app called ShopYourWay that links to GasBuddy and adds larger rewards as a result. By using just the both of these services I have saved over $80 in the last couple of weeks. And it’s all legit because I just used $50 of the rewards points to purchase a new Dewalt drill driver combo from Sears. And as Sears was discounting the drill by $50 on a sale through ShopYourWay, I applied my $50 in points and thus just paid $50 for a $150 drill set. And all by spending money on things I would’ve purchased anyway, I have received an incredible amount of cash back in merely a few days. Looking forward to more free money for doing nothing different but signing up for an incredible service from GasBuddy!!
Save A Bundle!!!
I’ve been using GasBuddy for over a year now and I usually buy Shell gasoline locally. I love the way I can easily find the least expensive prices here in the city. I like looking at the Map of prices vs the list, myself. I’ve saved so much money with GasBuddy along with the Fuel Rewards card from Shell and the combination of the two have provided an even greater savings.
GasBuddy is equally as beneficial when traveling and also provides great versatility of individual setup within the app, as well. I love Google everything, but, Apple Maps seems more user friendly to me and I love that when finding directions to a station out of town, when bringing up directions, it goes directly to Apple Maps (because of the options I have chosen). I have never had any technical issues or crashes as I have with other apps either.
Thank you so much for saving me money and offering such a user friendly application!!! Keep up the great work, GasBuddy!!!
I just want to write a quick note of thank you to the developers of this app. You were a real lifesaver this past week down here in South Florida during hurricane Irma. I was frozen in terror of whether not to get on the road with the stories of all the gas outages. I have a toddler and couldn't imagine driving around town looking for stations and waiting in long lines. Once I read about your app and website online, I downloaded it. Within five minutes I found a gas station that still had gas and not too long of a line. I was able to make my drive up Orlando a little less scared knowing that I had you guys on my side. As soon as I got to my evacuation point, I used the app again to find gas before the storm hit so I was immediately able to get back on the road afterwards to get home. I can't say thank you enough! During an incredibly anxious and scary time, you made things a little bit easier and that means the world to me.
- GasBuddy Organization Inc
- 194.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GasBuddy Organization Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.