In the manner of cabinets of curiosities of the Renaissance, Gassendi Museum presents in one place, art and science coexist without hierarchy. The invitation to contemporary installation works in the museum, in a spirit of familiarity with the permanent collections artists can be a curious look on art today. The experience can continue outside the museum, in the vast natural area which also houses contemporary works. Embrace a look and explore fingertip collections "in and outside the walls" of the Gassendi Museum.
- The Gassendi Museum and CAIRN teams
- Cyrille Devillèle (Photography)
- Claire Dechet et Sandrine Rossignol
- Mairie de Digne-les-Bains
- DRAC PACA
- Musées de France
Made by Ooopener
Compatibility with iOS 9.
- Mus�e Gassendi
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Musée Gassendi - Ooopener
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.