Gateway Alhambra is an interactive app of the City of Alhambra, CA that allows service requests (potholes, graffiti, excessive water use, park maintenance, public nuisance, etc.) to be submitted directly and instantly to the appropriate department. Also use the app to learn about transportation, cultural and recreational activities, education, and much more.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app to report issues
Receiving good response on service issues that have been reported. Would like to have more categories on the type of issues.
Nonetheless, keep up the good work.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.