GATTBrowser is the best generic application to scans nearby Bluetooth low energy devices and communicate with them.
It also provides specific features to communicate with the Renesas Bluetooth low energy microcontroller.
- Scans nearby Bluetooth low energy devices
- Displays the Advertising data
- Displays the Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI)
- Connects to Renesas Bluetooth low energy microcontroller and other Bluetooth low energy devices
- Displays the services and characteristics information
- Communicates with Bluetooth low energy device
- Supports Renesas unique services and characteristics
- Supported on iOS Version 9 or later.
- Tested on iPhone6 and iPad (3rd generation)
Refer to the followings about Renesas Bluetooth low energy microcontroller.
Refer to the followings about GATTBrowser User's Manual.
■ The following corrections were made.
- Time stamp display is not displayed correctly when "24-Hour Time" of "Date & time" settings of iOS terminal is OFF.
- There is a case that the data can not be confirmed by forcibly displaying the whole and outputting small when the Transmission / Reception data once is long. The abbreviated display to the right end is displayed, and the whole data is dialog displayed by tapping the history.
- This application may be hardened when Notification / Indication reception frequency is high.
- On the Scan screen of the Advertise device, if you pinch-in after displaying multiple Advertise data, this application may harden.
■ Improved convenience as shown below.
- Characteristic Notation of the number of data in Transmission / Reception data displayed on the operation screen.
- Service UUID is displayed after Service name.
Ratings and Reviews
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Renesas Electronics Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.