By David Homes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GaugeFinder is a fast database application containing the most common measurement gauge standards in use across the world. It is functionally identical to the paid version except for the insertion of a small add on the screen.
The application contains the thickness / diameter values for the following standards in both inches and millimeters:
- American Wire Gauge / Brown & Sharpe Wire (AWG)
- US Standard
- Stainless Steel
- Sheet Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Strip & Tubing
- Birmingham / Stubs Iron Wire (SWG)
- French Catheter
- Imperial Standard Wire
- Washburn & Moen / American Steel & Wire Co
- Steel Wire Gauge / Waterbury Co.
- Stubs' Steel Wire
Tapping on any gauge will bring a detail window containing a thickness values in both in and mm, wire cross section area for the selected gauge in both square inches, square millimeters and Cir Mil.
What's New in Version 3.71
- Fixes problem causing app to crash under iOS5
- Minimum iOS version requirement is iOS5
Great for earrings
Sometimes manufacturers put thick earring wires. This is a great way to make sure earrings will fit!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 09, 2013
- Version: 3.71
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jesus homes
- © 2012. David Homes @ TheMobileEngineer.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.