Looking for a guy? Taimi is a FREE gay dating application which makes finding a perfect guy, making friends and forming meaningful relationships easier than ever before. It's a safe, secure and reliable tool for building new connections within the gay community.
We aim at building the biggest and the safest gay dating & community.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Only verified and moderated users
- Two Factor Authentication (Log in + PIN/Fingerprint)
- Artificial Intelligence for account verification and anti fraud
- Swiping through guys in your area
- Chatting after mutual like
- Video calls with your matches
- Personalizing your profile
- Creating interesting and relevant discussions
- Sending likes/comments
Safest way to meet your man
Clean and fresh design
Stability and fast performance
THE APP IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE
We also offer optional subscription package, Taimi XL. Taimi XL includes a range of premium features and helps users to get noticed & find their love faster, such as extended filters allowing to pick additional search criteria, sending messages without waiting for a match, seeing all incoming likes, switching to incognito mode and many more.
Subscription Service Conditions:
• The cost of the optional subscription for Taimi XL is 3.49 USD for 7 days, 9.99 USD or 14.99 USD for 1 month, 23.99 USD for 3 months, 71.99 USD for 1 year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
• You cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
More details can be found here:
– Hey, have you seen user stories @Finder section? The more videos you upload the more likes you get!
– Groups are finally available on Taimi. Join new groups or create your own one and get your own followers ;)
– You can upload Stories from your phone library
– You can send your private videos in a dialogue
– If you switched on the Stealth-mode you'll see it in a tab
– In-app notifications can be swiped up if you wish to dismiss them
Thanks for using our app!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t understand why I should have to pay to have the accessibility of seeing guys near my location. I read reviews online before downloading, and this was an issue listed. Taimi’s response was this is a new app and the database of guys are limited in some areas. If that’s the case, then why am I seeing guys from 1000 of miles away and then every 20-30 guys there will be someone from my state show up. This app is ridiculous! Not only is that an issue, but your advertisement suggests this app is different than other gay apps. How is that exactly? There’s no real process to match guys together on any real level, other than some basic filter based off of physical characteristics. Don’t pretend to be something that you’re not because your site is not different than Grindr, Scruff, or the like.
Thank you for the review! We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience with the application, however, we are extremely grateful for all the wonderful suggestions & honest feedback. We will do our best to improve so that one say you could say that we are better than other apps. Thank you!:) - Helen
Private Album Moderation
They moderate your private album.
I have a lot of tattoos and guys regularly ask to see close ups of my ink. They make it clear that they moderate your public album for decency and to avoid the always annoying faceless profiles, but what they don’t outright tell you is that they also moderate your private album.
How can you even call it a private album if strangers from their support team not only have access to your private photos, but have to outright approve or reject them?
Beyond that, what gay man wants to fill his private album with only pictures which include his face? You read that right, the reason they gave me for removing pictures of my tattoos from my supposedly private album is that my face wasn’t in them. So apparently every single picture, private or public, must include your face.
Also, the example pictures they include for body type selection are laughable and body shaming because every option from “twink” to “large” is a picture of a very fit guy with only slightly varying degrees of well toned musculature. As if the gay community doesn’t have enough of a problem shaming men to look perfect, even this dating app adds to the stigma.
Not a fan.
Hello! We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We indeed moderate the pictures that our users post in the app for security reasons as there are many people willing to take advantage of our users by asking them for money or threatening them with outing in the social media. We moderate pictures to find fakes and scammers as well as to protect our users from posting something that they would later regret like their social media profiles. Your pictures were not allowed in because those seemed like pictures from the catalog in a tattoo salon so we were not sure if that was not a scam attempt. However, after you talked to us and we got to know that you are just showing your own tattoos, we let the pictures through. We are sorry that you deleted your profile around the same moment and couldn't see it. We hope, you will give the app another chance! - Helen
Oh my God... So many notifications!
So far, I like the app. However, there are a few things I would have done differently and somethings I really think should be changed.
First, guys from across the country can see you and swipe right on your profile. I don’t mind that, just that I am in Texas and have no future plans to travel to Georgia, or North Carolina. So I wish it was limited by area and if I wanted, to be seen in a different location if I was moving to it.
Second, and this one is the most annoying of them all... SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS!
I went to bed last night, and woke up to 45 notifications. These aren’t messages, these are mostly of people who just clicked on my profile and have swiped right.
It’s so annoying that my phone goes off every few minutes to tell me someone clicked on my profile.
I wish there was a notification setting, to be notified if someone sends a message.
Hello! Thank you for the review, we really appreciate your feedback. Regarding your questions: Taimi shows you the users that are closest to you. If you don't have anyone nearby, you just see people, who are online and are ready to chat with you. If you want to look for people in a specific location, you need to change your zip-code to the one of a relevant area. As for the notifications, you can turn on only relevant notifications in the Notifications section in Settings in the app - that's the very first thing you see there. Please, get in touch with the Customer Support Team if you need any help with the settings. Thanks! - Helen
- Social Impact Inc.
- 91.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Taimi 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1-week Taimi XL. 7 days free $14.99
- 1 Month XL. Cancel anytime $14.99
- 6-month Taimi XL. 7 days free $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.