By Jartel INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gay Chat provides a SIMPLE way to connect to Gay chat line phone numbers. Since AT&T provides FREE nationwide long distance calls to their US customers using our chat lines will be completely FREE. Connecting to our gay chat line numbers will only use your minutes when applicable. Remember Most iPhone AT&T Plans provide free nights and weekends which is the best time to try out the chat line.
We appreciate any suggestions or questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com any time. Remember we automatically connect you to a room best suited for your current location.
We hope to get the next release out as soon as possible!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Link for easy access to our webpage on the Information page.
- Fixed issue that caused crash when in airplane mode
- Fixed memory leak that could cause crash when finding number.
- More options on chat line for one on one, partyline, or Bulletin boards, and much more.
- Direct link to email support for issues or questions on information page.
- Added ability to display dynamic information in top banner for text or banners.
The number that constantly generates is from California. I'm in chicago, and when you get to speak to a person, who does more then moan they get really rude when you tell them where you are from. I was actually asked several times why I was calling a socal dating line. Obviously this app is a ploy to populate a dying local 976 number
Finally a great gay app!
Apple finally released a great gay app that allows you to meet and/or talk with other gay men. I just downloaded the app and talked to some really cool guys.
I thought this would be a nice chat venue but all it is is guys making moaning sounds and don't even respond when you say hello. I never imagined as a gay man that we could be so callous and rude to each other. We get enough of that from Heteros, let's not do it to ourselves.