gaz regan’s 101 Best New Cocktails
By Doudoroff LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the official app for gaz regan’s 101 Best New Cocktails, an almanac of compelling new ideas in mixed drinks from bartenders around the world spanning the years 2011-2015.
Two things to know:
1 - this collection of recipes is really for enthusiasts and professionals, not beginners! Most of these drinks are straightforward enough—a few are daunting projects—but the diversity and breadth of ingredients employed across these recipes is breathtaking.
2 - all the recipes included in this app are already available for free on the web through gaz regan’s blog as well as in printed book form. What this app offers is an interactive recipe database with automated updates, search/filtration, built-in ingredient info, and an ingredient inventory feature that helps you identify the drinks you can make with the ingredients you have on hand.
- 500 novel drink recipes from bartenders all over the world, both famous and previously un-sung
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Flag recipes and tag favorites; create custom lists of recipes
- Annotate recipes with comments and cumulative likes and dislikes and build up a chronological history of your explorations
- Ingredient definitions included
- Sync your ingredient inventory, favorites and flagged, custom lists and journal entries across our entire suite of apps and over as many iOS devices as you like, using our free sync service
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
Please enjoy responsibly and in moderation!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Bug fix for the journal
Interesting new cocktails to try
This is a great resource for fun new stuff to try out. Don't expect to make all the recipes with a basic bar (although you'll be able to make quite a few), but it's easy to adapt the concepts if you're willing the experiment.
The design of this suite of apps is perfectly suited to the at-home cocktail enthusiast. Input your ingredients once, sync to all other apps (easily authenticating via 1Password support), flag recipes, and drink lovely cocktails. I'm a particular fan of flagging recipes I want to try because the list of flagged recipes shows you results from all installed apps in the suite. Very easy to find a good one to try (likewise with favorites).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 11, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martin Doudoroff LLC
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.