Gboard — a new keyboard from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gboard is a new keyboard from Google for your iPhone. It has all the things you would expect from a great keyboard — GIFs, emojis, and Glide Typing — plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and send, right from your keyboard.
Search and send anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News and articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
GIFs — Search GIFs for the best reaction
Emoji Search — Find the perfect emoji, faster
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
We know the things you type on your phone are personal, so we’ve designed Gboard to keep your private information private.
What Gboard sends to Google:
• Gboard sends your searches to Google’s web servers to give you search results.
• Gboard also sends usage statistics to Google to let us know which features are used most often and to help us understand problems if the app crashes.
What Gboard doesn’t send to Google:
• Other than your searches, Gboard doesn't send anything you type to Google, whether it’s a password or chat with a friend.
• Gboard will remember words you type to help you with spelling or to predict searches you might be interested, but this data is stored only on your device. This data is not accessible by Google or by any apps other than Gboard.
• If you’ve turned on contacts search in Gboard search settings, this allows Gboard to search the contacts on your device so you can easily share. None of these queries are sent to Google.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
• Bug fixes and performances improvements
• New themes—check out some of the breathtaking landscape themes we’ve added!
• 3D Touch—you can now move your cursor by hard pressing and sliding your finger anywhere on the keyboard
• New iOS 10 Emojis—Gboard has been updated with the new iOS 10 emojis
• Search and share contacts—ever had someone ask you to share a phone number? With Gboard, you can easily search and share your contacts without leaving your conversation. To get started, open the app, tap “search settings” and turn “Contacts search” on.
Update from today won't even open on iPhone 7 plus
Fix your update
New update won't download. Not even over google Starbucks wifi. Fix it. This is annoying.
The search, swiping, and custom themes make iPhone typing so much more pleasant.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.