GBP/USD Forex Watch - live british pound sterling vs dollar currency exchange rate /w charts, push notifications, custom alerts and more...
By Red Hot Bits
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you don't even need to start the app to track GBP/USD rate and get notified on the GBP/USD moves. Packed with features, this makes the best real time GBP/USD rate tracking system on the market. Welcome to the "GBP/USD Forex Watch".
This is not just an app, it is entire rate tracking and notification system. Our app is backed by a powerful push notification server delivering user defined rate alerts to your home screen, real-time rates to the badge and rate information with the chart data directly to the widget.
FEATURES THAT WORK WITHOUT EVEN RUNNING THE APP:
● Rate information and rate chart using widget technology
● Rate on the app badge trough push notifications
● Rate change alerts on your home screen trough push notifications
FEATURES INSIDE THE APP:
● Real time rate information
● Historical chats
● Custom alert editor
● Market overview: commodities, currencies and stock indexes (in progress)
● Both orientations supported
Supports all iOS Devices: iPhone, iPad and all iPod Touch devices!
What's New in Version 4.7.6
- Added notification center Widget (only on iOS8+)
- Added price change value
- Display chart type
- New tab icons
- Native resolutions on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Bug fixes
Good but not quite what I expected- some thoughts
I like the very up to date information, and the on icon value listing. When I saw the week long graph of the ups and downs of the rate changes, I cringed a bit because there are no chart labels for the X (date/time) or Y axes (exchange rate). If you put your finger on and trace the chart, it will show the date/time and rate but you can't really judge trends or get a feel at a glance.
I would ask for the next update include: (1) to at least include X- and Y- axis labels (see above) and label the date (Monday 12a, 6a, 12p, 6p - or whatever the scale already is) as well as the rate (1.48, 1.50, 1.52, etc. - or whatever the current scale is);
(2) have the option of looking at the previous month, previous week (as now), day, or other date stretches so as to better see trends or recall them. These changes would be five-star rating.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 4.7.6
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mirko Tomic
- © Red Hot Bits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.