By Philip Bowen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chess-style timer specifically designed to handle the needs of Guild Ball players following the Organized Play Document standard for match timing.
- Automatically handles minute-long bounds for timed-out players
- Select any of the standard match lengths
- Option to prevent screen sleep for ease of use, or allow screen sleep to preserve battery life
What's New in Version 1.1
- Switching changed from tap-on to tap-off by popular consensus
- Added 2-minute turn "Speedball" format option. This mode will give players 2 minutes per activation.