Welcome to the GBUACO app, the app for the first Medicaid and commercial accountable care organization (ACO) in New York State. GBUACO is a network of providers who work as a team to make sure their patients receive the highest quality coordinated care. Providers can connect with other members of GBUACO and list their own contact information on our interactive map. Patients can use the interactive map to find providers close to home.
GBUACO’s App offers these useful features:
- GBUACO network of providers search
- Interactive map so patients can find the GBUACO providers nearest to them
- Compliance training for providers
- Listing of GBUACO’s partner medical groups
- A portable health encyclopedia that includes topics such as disorders and conditions, diagnostic tests, and health and wellness
iPhone X graphics and new source code
- Timothy Wornica
- 37.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 GBUACO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.