GBUAHN’s free app will help you with everything from finding physicians and other health care providers who are located in your area, to finding out what the best preventative tests are for a specific disorder. You will be able to easily fill out our questionnaires to see if you qualify for additional assistance through GBUAHN!
The GBUAHN App’s useful features:
- Map of providers near you
- Emergency contact information
- GBUAHN team contact numbers
- Screening forms you can fill out right from your phone
- A portable member handbook
- The latest information on health-related issues
iPhone X graphics and new source code
Ratings and Reviews
- Timothy Wornica
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 GBUAHN
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.