By Florian Rival
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create your games without programming! GDevApp is a game creator app that allows you to make your own games - no coding required.
It's super easy to use: add objects to your games, attach behaviors to them, and use events to define the logic of your game.
Preview your game directly from the app and export it to let the world play to your creation!
• Creation using visuals tools: everything that you need to use to create a game is carefully crafted to be used visually without needing to enter lines of code!
• Quickly using the assets integrated to GDevApp. Make your own objects and create the world in which the player will play.
• No coding - really! The event system displays everything in plain English and can be edited visually. Events are composed of conditions and actions: when conditions are fulfilled, actions are launched. It's that simple!
• Click on Preview and instantly test your game. When you're done, use the Export option and get a link to let everyone play to your creation!
• GDevApp is open-source based and has superpowers: it is built upon GDevelop, a cross-platform open-source game development software. Games are powered by the GDevelop engine and awesome technologies like HTML5 and WebGL.
• Feedbacks are welcome! GDevApp evolves everyday: let us know what you need and what are your ideas to improve the app.
Start making your game right now!
If you want more help, go read some articles on the blog or don't be shy and come on the forum to ask your question!