Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
gDocuments is an excellent app for your Google Docs account on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Supports multiple accounts simultaneously, view most file types, edit your documents(as plain text only), send them by email, and much more.
gDocuments has easy to use interface; access your documents using number of views, sort options are available while browsing, create new documents/folders using conveniently located "+" tool. Swipe over a file or folder to get menu with quick options like email or hide. gDocuments was made to be very easy to use and intuitive.
* Text Editor:
- Edit and create new document type files using configureable text editor.
- Change font type, size, text and background color.
* Manage Files
- Create new text documents.
- Create new folders.
- Rename and delete files and folders.
- Star, unstar, hide and unhide files and folders.
- Open Files in other apps.
- Email file(s) or link if file is shared.
* Configurable file format for viewing:
- Documents - Text(default allows editing), PDF,
- Microsoft Word, HTML, RTF
Spreadsheets - Microsoft Excel, CSV, PDF, TSV, HTML
- Presentations - PDF, PowerPoint, TXT
- Drawing - JPEG, PDF, PNG
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fix bug that limited documents up to 100
- New test connection option while entering username and password
- Better authentication error messages for failed authentication
- Other small fixes
I love this app. You can edit. You have to go to settings, then formats, then document. Then touch text file at the bottom. Once you've edited put it back to the format you want.
So in love
Love it so far. Has been a lifesaver and let me write in the middle of the night when trying to keep little ones asleep and myself awake!
Wow. Very useful for me.
This is exactly what i needed to very quickly look up my google documents.
So useful and simple to use.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 20, 2010
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tom Biel
- © Imagam, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.