GDrive is a Google Drive client on iPhone and iPad. With the help of GDrive, you're able to read your documents, view photos, watch videos and manage your files stored on Google Drive. It's simple, fast and free without ads.
* Access your files stored on Google Drive.
* File management: copy, move, delete etc.
* Sort your files by name, date, size etc.
* Transfer files between iPhone/iPad and Google Drive.
* Transfer files between two nearby iOS devices w/o Wi-Fi.
* Copy files to local folder for offline access.
* Support multiple Google accounts.
* Support drag and drop files
* Password lock down app
* Built-in file readers
Fast open large pdf file.
Support Outline, Bookmark, page thumbnails, annotation link etc.
MS Office: Support Word, Excel, Powerpoint documents
iWork: Support Pages, Numbers, Keynote documents
Supports plain text, RTF(Rich Text Format), HTML and Web Archives
Supports JPG, PNG, TIFF
Show photos in photo gallery
Supports MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV
Supports H.264 encoded video, mov, mp4, m4v, mpv
Follow us on twitter: @SkyjosApps
* Compatible with iOS 12
* iCloud integration
* Displays GDrive “On my iPad” in Files app.
* Supports ePub books
* Drag and drop to manage files.
* Drag and drop to tranfser files between apps (iPad only).
* Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection
* Covert photos from HEIC to JPG during file transfer. You can turn on/off this feature in app settings.
* The video in Live Photo can be included or excluded during file transfer. Turn it on or off in app settings.
* Add "Copy to" and "Move to" on context menu.
* Zip files with password
* Fixes bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Reliable, far better than Google's own Drive App
Downloaded this on a whim. At the time, Apple's iCloud Drive was unreliable and hard to navigate. Google Drive was more reliable, but the app was/is horrid. Then I found G Drive and wow. It makes managing your Google Drive incredibly easy. I now seamlessly move things back and forth from my desktop to mobile devices. Works great every time. Maybe only crashed once.
Just Started, but
I was looking for an app that could do a slideshow of my google drive photos of my grandkids that I share with my family. THIS IS IT! In less than 5 minutes I had the settings configured and was watching slideshows of the grandkids on my big screen TV using Apple TV with music I chose from my own music files. Well done!
Easy and reliable
I keep 1000's of files on google drive and access them across many devices. This app gives me easy and reliable access for emailing or viewing on my mobile. Have used it for years and never a hiccup. Love it!
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.