Help Jack escaping from the W.Hale, the first fully automated starship created by the humans, that was hit by a huge electromagnetic showckave and that is now slowly floating toward a black hole!
The entire robotic crew has gone crazy, and Jack is the only one that can save the ship from being destroyed! But it will not be easy!
Gear Jack is a new and addictive Slide & Jump with a unique and cool visual style!
Beat 30 dangerous levels, avoid lethal traps and perform awesome tricks!
Progressing in the game you can customize Jack's attributes using the garage, adapting your play style to the level!
Slide & Jump / Auto-Runner
Unique and cool visual style.
Awesome tricks system with more than 30 unique animations
Difficult or Casual (with checkpoints) gameplay.
30 unique levels.
Various types of traps that require the player interaction.
Character garage with attributes customization, adapt the character to your play style and to the levels.
Random trap generation after you’ve beaten the game, for endless replay value!
- Balanced some levels difficulty
- Fixed bad colliders on levels 15 - 16 - 24
- Bug Fixes
- Improved performances on old devices
Ratings and Reviews
This game is amazing. It has great flow and control. Everything is very responsive and the music appealed to me so there's that. Might try local music integration but who wants to quibble?
The levels get very challenging and dynamic around the middle and especially the end of the game. You can really tell this was someone's love child. It was originally released on PC and it did well.
The sequel to this is a joke but I suppose if it made money for someone mission accomplished.
I dig this game though.
I guess it's ok it's just the controls.......
Imagine a platformer in which you couldn't jump, a platformer with no check points, a platformer in which you can't stop moving, and throw in bad camera motion as well as obstacles that take more luck than skill to surpass. If this idea excites you then go ahead and buy this app, if on the other hand your like me and want a challenge that let's you have fun while you complete it, then this app is not for you. This app is more difficult then getting a chastity belt off a nun, and more frustrating then opening a jar of pickles. I see much room for improvement, but I haven't seen any so far. So hold on to your change until this app is made better, if you don't you just might throw your phone across the room trying to beat a near unbeatable game.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 91.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Forest Moon Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.