By Empoc, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Geek Clock is an app that I originally developed for the iPhone / iPod Touch and decided to bring it to the Mac.
Geek Clock is a binary clock that display's the current time ( hours, minutes and seconds ) in binary on or off fashion. A light that is on represents a binary 1, whereas a light that is off represents a binary off. This is a must have clock for all the geeks out there. Check out the features:
- Fully Resizable
- 9 different colors to choose from for the LED's
- Use different colors for hours, minutes and seconds
- All options are menu or shortcut driven.
- Learning Mode
- 24 Hour Mode
- Always On Top
- Live in Dock ( Show / Hide )
- Desktop ( Show / Hide )
- Remembers last position and size after closing
List of Shortcuts:
- Command + L = Enable / Disable Learning Mode
- Command + M = Enable / Disable 24 Hour Mode
- Command + I = Show / Hide in Dock
- Command + D = Show / Hide on Desktop
Show off your geek factor with this awesome clock.
What's New in Version 1.1
Various Bug Fixes
I really enjoyed this app but it was accidentally sized so large that the bottom right corner can't be reached so make size smaller again. Now it covers my whole desktop! I have tried deleting and re-installing the app. No luck. Verry annoying and a huge bummer! Otherwise, I'd give it five!
Just looks so neat!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 06, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Empoc, LLC
- © 2011 Empoc, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later