GeeZee (a.k.a. Green Zone) is a state of the art mobile application that will provide the most accurate and up to date locations for all of your loved ones (young and old) all day every day.
GeeZee uses a cloud infrastructure just like a large organization to send and receive GPS location alerts when child moves into yellow or red zones. You instantly know where your loved ones are and can communicate with them silently when they are out of their green zone.
GeeZee is divided into two components, a Reporter controller app for parents to receive GPS location information from all of their associated Locator apps, and a Locator app for all children and seniors you wish to monitor which sends all GPS locator zone violation and check-in notification alerts to the Reporter controller app.
The GeeZee Reporter app will communicate with the GeeZee Locator app phones.
The Locator app also supports the following three check in hot notification buttons for child to communicate quickly and silently in real time to parent:
HERE: Send alert with map information to Reporter app (Parent) that child is safely at their destination address.
OK: Send alert with map information to Reporter app (Parent) that they are ok but feeling uncomfortable at their current location.
PICK ME UP: Send alert with map information to Reporter app (Parent) to pick them up at the address where they currently are without being obvious. Making it easier to escape an uncomfortable situation without triggering peer pressure to stay.
GeeZee also maintains a complete history for up to a year on all zone violations and check-in notifications for all of your loved ones.
USE GeeZee TO BUILD A GREEN ZONE AROUND YOUR CHILD TO KEEP DANGER AWAY
Once a child or senior leaves the safety of their home and immediate surroundings, i.e., Family Green Zone, which may be a few hundred yards (non-drivers) or a mile or two (drivers) out of their neighborhood where they are exposed to many dangers.
These are the key risks your child faces when they leave home:
1. Inappropriate and unwanted contact or advances from strangers.
2. Giving in to peer pressure, i.e., older kids, to drive or walk to a place or home with no parental supervision.
3. Driving to secret location to meet new boyfriend or girlfriend not approved by parents.
4. Giving in to natural child curiosity or feelings of independence to go to forbidden locations by their parents.
5. Talked into dangerous or illegal activity by online predator to meet at undisclosed location.
GeeZee Product Features:
1. GPS Tracking: Tracks and alerts on all phone movements outside of family green zone.
2. Set Safe Locations: Create safe locations outside the green zone to avoid unwanted alerts when family member, i.e., child, is at known safe houses outside of home like School, Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts, friends, work, etc.
3. Automatic Alerts to Parent Phone in Real Time: Parent reporter application receives alerts in real time when a family member leaves the green zone into a yellow or red zone.
4. Update all GeeZee Settings on all Child Phones Remotely: Change or add safe locations and change zone distances on any child phone at any time from parent reporter phone.
5. View all Zone Violation and Check-in Notification Alerts: Check address locations and get walking or driving directions to alert and view zone violations and check-in notifications report of any selected date range for any family member.
6. View Map of Last Locator Location in Real Time: View map in detailed satellite or normal street view and get details of all zone or check-in alert surroundings.
7. GeeZee Runs Unobtrusively Behind the Scenes: Sends alerts when not running, i.e., swiped off, does not slow down phone and does not impact battery life.
Fix issues and corrected map display for iOS 11
- XTown Software, Inc.
- 5.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2015-2019 XTown Software. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.