Long term care (LTC) physicians created gEHRiMed to maximize productivity and vastly improve the workflow that's unique to LTC. Now you can carry this breakthrough tool on your iPad.
To use gEHRiMed, you need a free trial account, an iPad 2 or later generation iPad, iOS 7.1.2 or later, and on-site internet access (either WiFi or cellular). With your free trial account, you receive 30 days of secure access to gEHRiMed, including technical support and Dragon™ speech recognition.
Because gEHRiMed is certified as a complete electronic health record for ambulatory practice settings, virtually every gEHRiMed client qualifies for an initial (upfront) Medicaid incentive payment of up to $21,250 per provider under the Medicaid program.
gEHRiMed significantly improves providers' ability to document covered care in a compliant manner.
* Maximize Productivity
- Maintaining provider productivity is the central focus of gEHRiMed’s design.
- Some providers now report their total time to complete a note is less than using dictation/transcription.
* Knows the LTC Patient Chart
- No "cloned" notes or unnecessary dropdown boxes
- Places Advance Directives at the top of chart
- Integrates EHR and billing in a single solution
- Supports voice recognition, Discrete Reportable Transcription (DRT), and typing
- Lets you know if the chart isn't complete
* Knows How LTC Physicians are Paid
- Documents patient acuity to support reimbursement
- Uses built-in billing rules
- Seamlessly transfers charges to your billing department
- Provides rule-based charge "scrubbing" (Place of Service codes)
* How LTC Physicians Benefit:
For Patient Encounters
- Quickly locate patients with the "Patient Census by Facility" function
- Compares CPT histories of providers, group practices, and the national averages
- A scrolling "ribbon" of Unsigned Encounters provides an easy way to view and complete work in progress
- Easily locate patient charts by using patient's first/last name and date of birth or other information
- Access signed encounters online or remotely
- PQRS data is collected through gEHRiMed each year, selected for both value to patients and applicability to LTC
- ePrescribe non-controlled and controlled medications with DrFirst Rcopia software or the national free ePrescribing system
- gEHRiMed reports can document ePrescriptions based on the use of the ePrescription CPT Code within encounters
- DrFirst integration allows gEHRiMed to track the ePrescriptions by provider throughout the calendar year, and to report these Meaningful Use results to Practice Management
* Integrates Billing and Other Systems
gEHRiMed integrates with several external systems and off-the-shelf tools, such as integrating bidirectional HL7 to Practice Management Systems and one-way HL7 information receipt from facilities. This allows data to be synchronized between gEHRiMed and external systems, based on rules determined for each interface. Encounters may be distributed automatically and securely via HL7, facsimile or secure email. For medical practices without Practice Management System integration, standard billing data reports are generated and transmitted for manual entry into external systems.
* gEHRiMed's Commitment
gEHRiMed will be your partner in demonstrating Meaningful Use. We are committed to building compliant interfaces with LTC CPOE, EMR and EHR applications to allow clinicians to demonstrate Meaningful Use. We're also investing hundreds of hours in negotiations with CMS, ONC, NCPDP, AMDA and the nation's largest nursing facility chains and vendors to establish demonstrations of "compliant" CPOE.
* Backed by Nation's Largest LTC Physician Practice
gEHRiMed was created by Geriatric Practice Management (GPM), a joint venture between America's largest private LTC physician practice, Park Avenue Medical Associates, White Plains, NY, and the technologically sophisticated Extended Care Physicians, Asheville, NC.
Minor bug fixes
- Geriatric Practice Management, LLC
- 15.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Geriatric Practice Management, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.