Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The GEICO App: We took everything you love about GEICO, and made it mobile.
* Access all your GEICO policies
* View and store Full-screen digital ID cards
* Pay your bill
* Change your payment plan
* View your discounts and coverage detail
* Quote adding, replacing or removing a vehicle
* View claims, photos uploaded on geico.com and reschedule claim appointments
* Receive notifications at login for recent claim activity
* View driver and vehicle information
* Update your contact information
* Customize the app with one of your favorite GEICO characters!
* Chat with Lily, GEICO’s virtual assistant
* Email GEICO securely from the app
Features for Everyone:
* Arrange for Roadside Assistance conveniently, without making a call
* Accident Guide- A step-by-step guide to help you record and email to yourself or to GEICO all the necessary information from the scene.
* Find Gas Nearby
Connect with GEICO:
* Watch funny commercials and surf social media!
* Find your dream car on GEICO's Car Buying Service!
NOTE: To log into the GEICO App, your GEICO policy must:
* Be registered at www.geico.com
* Have an auto or motorcycle policy
* Not be subject to other policy restrictions
What’s New in Version 2.11:
* Navigate directly to Claims Photos and Documents
* Update a card's expiration date when making a payment
* Option to show your password as you enter it
* Bug fixes
What's New in Version 2.11.1
Minor bug fixes.
Easy to use
This app made it incredibly easy to add a vehicle to my policy, right at the dealership when I purchased it. The ID cards were available right away, and I was able to save them to the app so I can pull them up anytime as needed without logging in to the app. This made the tedious process of insurance super easy and quick. Highly recommend.
Seems to Have Gotten Buggier
Worked well. But lately is showing some of my vehicles as expired on the “Get ID Cards” view…. when they aren’t. Says to log in to update; log in, says "active /paid in full" in the account view in the app. On the card view still shows red/says expired but when you click on the “expired” card it shows as active there, too. Tried deleting and re-adding, still shows as expired on the ID’s view, but active when actually pull up the card… guess it’s just a bug.
Good app, excellent company
I recently switched to GEICO and I'm very happy so far. I love this app. It's amazing that GEICO can and have offered this app to it's customers. It speaks volume for their customer service. I've had to call them multiple times over the past month and each time they've been wonderful. I'm so glad I've switched to GEICO!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 2.11.1
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GEICO
- © 2009-2014 GEICO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.