GEICO Mobile: More than just car insurance.
Includes everything you need to manage your insurance with ease, even before you are a GEICO customer.
GEICO CUSTOMER FEATURES
- For quick access to your billing information, check out our Today Widget!
- Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
- View your ID cards the cool way...Digitally!
- Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
- Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
- We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
- Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
- Just like your BFF, we're here when you need us with Chat. Get a response from a GEICO representative quickly, directly in the app.
- Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
- Chat with Kate for answers to your questions!
- Show your vehicle some love with a full suite of car service and repair features, recall alerts and maintenance reminders.
FEATURES FOR EVERYONE
- Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
- Explore your area by discovering places nearby with AR. With GEICO Explore, you can augment your world by customizing the types of places you want to see. Find restaurants, gas stations, parks, even your own car!
- When you're in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
Application supports all Apple devices. GEICO Explore requires iPhone 6s and newer.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
- Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
- Not be subject to other policy restrictions
It’s GEICO Mobile’s 9th birthday, and we couldn’t be more excited to celebrate with you!
Birthdays are a time to put on that fancy new shirt saved for a special occasion. Or if you’re a mobile app, you bring out your best new icons and messaging. We did that on some of our confirmation pages to make it clear that your request is complete. No more wondering if your payment plan update was successful.
But wait, there’s more! No birthday is complete without a celebration. Check out the present in GEICO Explore for a sweet surprise. We hid 9 presents around you to find in augmented reality. It’s a game you ‘donut’ want to miss.
Thank you for using GEICO Mobile!
Ratings and Reviews
Keys in the Water/Roadside Assistance
We spent the day at the lake and sometime between getting off the boat and onto the shore I dropped my keys without realizing it. When it was time to leave I realized they were lost. After retracing steps and searching in the water with no luck I realized it was time to call Geico. The only complaint I have is regarding the automated helper, "she" was annoying! I was finally connected with Da-Nay (?spelling) who was so helpful.
At first we thought my car would need to e towed to the nearest Acura dealer (about 150 miles away) then I asked if I could go to a Honda dealer because an Acura is just s grown up Honda! She found a much closer Honda dealership and then called to find out if they could make the key and then she arranged the tow and found a driver that could take our whole party in his truck! While we were waiting for the driver I went back in the water to cool off and I saw a Smiths loyalty when I reached to pick it up, it was still attached to my keys!!!! Da-Nay was even helpful, and happy for us when I called to cancel the tow. We have been with Geico for many years and have been very well cared for. Just another example of great service 🚗🚗
Blatantly lied to make a sale
I bought a new car about a month ago, my old insurance was going to go a little higher so I called a few places to get quotes on insurance. I informed the lady I spoke with a few weeks ago what other companies offered and she gave me two quotes that sounded awesome. They came under what any other company had quoted me. What's extremely disappointing is that when she asked about my driving record, I informed her that I had a motorcycle accident about 2-3 years ago. She told me that since it was a motorcycle accident it didn't count towards automobile insurance because of the way Geico works their insurance, and I thought that was weird but since it helped me, I was glad to hear it. Now my insurance has jumped up from being told it would be 111 initially, my first payment was 117 and I figured 6 dollars was absolutely no issue to complain about. Now it has jumped up to 137 a month because my motorcycle accident counts, as I thought it should. 137 is higher than what other companies offered me for very similar packages, while including that motorcycle history. Your employee blatantly lied to me in order to make a sale, by telling me that Geico treats motorcycle history differently.
Unexplained Jump In Rate
I'm a 52 year old educated woman who has been driving for 35 years WITH ZERO tickets or accidents or claims...homeowner since 29 years old, steadily employed full time, divorced, solely raised and put two daughters through college (Clemson, UMD)... been with GEICO for 15 years! Yet, my auto insurance for a 2015 Camaro LT was $126/mo. but jumped to $199/mo. without explanation! Again... no accidents, tickets, or claims... EVER!! Having raised two girls by myself, I have struggled financially at times, but my driving record has never reflected anything but a safe and defensive driver!
Why am I paying such an outrageous amount for auto insurance?
Although financial issues have forced me to be reinstated a few times over the years, I have never had an unpaid balance with Geico.
I'm currently seeking coverage from another carriers. If my insurance does not decrease, I will be forced to permanently change carriers. My financial situation has recently improved. I refuse to pay unwarranted amounts of money for auto insurance when I have never asked for it in return!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.