Gel Swatch Library
By Gel Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Gel Swatch Library by Gel Services, Inc., lets lighting production personnel browse, search, and compare more than 1,600 gel color filters made by the most popular manufacturers:
The Gel Swatch Library lets you:
- Search for gels by name or number
- Sort gels by number or how they're arranged in the physical swatchbook (forwards or backwards in the swatch book)
- Compare similar and complementary colors
- Examine each color's detailed Spectral Energy Distribution graphs by turning the iPhone or iPod touch sideways
- View CMY/RGB percentages or DMX values for any color
- See the last 21 colors visited with the "Recently Viewed Colors" list
- Send comments directly to the developers with the "Feedback" button
The Gel Swatch Library is perfect for:
- Cruise ships
- Corporate events
- Educational theater programs
- Theatrical dealers
- And many more areas of the lighting world!
What's New in Version 3.0.4
Bug Fix from 3.0.3. The projects file now will keep your gels. If you updated from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 you will not see the problem. If you have updated from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 and if you had any projects (the file folder) the gel data is gone. Any projects and notes you had are preserved. The blank gels can be deleted and replaced with your original intentions. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Gel Swatch Library now follows current swatch books in their respective order. We still have the very handy numerical sort as well.
Also runs on iPad, with rotation lock off.
There are over 82,000 elements of information concerning the 1600 gels. Most of them are now correct. One color is not. Bonus points to those who can find the incorrect color.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gel Services, Inc.
- © 2008 - 2017 Gel Services, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.