Gemini - A Journey of Two Stars
By Echostone Games LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** 50% Off for A Limited Time ***
[Important: Requires iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2, or above]
"A mesmerizing and unexpectedly emotional journey." -- LA Times
Gemini - A Journey of Two Stars is an interactive poem and video game about two stars flying into the heavens together.
You’re a star. Encountering another of your kind, you move in tandem to explore mythical spaces. Together you will twirl and surf in fluid motions, share moments of joy, overcome obstacles, and discover the meaning of your journey.
- Designed for everyone, with simple and intuitive controls
- Original and expressive gameplay, where moving is like dancing
- Absorbing narrative delivered wordlessly with stunning visuals
- Abstract and dreamlike world immersed with haunting music
- Finish the single player game to unlock innovative modes for two players
- No In-App Purchases -- buy it once and enjoy
As a tiny team of indies, we have worked three years to deliver this experience to you. We all put our hearts and souls into this work, and we hope that it speaks to you on a personal level.
----- SELECTED HONORS -----
- SXSW 2015 Gamer's Voice Finalist
- IGF 2015 Student Showcase Winner
- IndieCade 2014 Finalist
- BigSushi.FM PAX Prime 2014 Golden Sushi Award
- Boston FIG 2014 Awesome Aesthetics Award
- Indie Prize US Showcase 2014 Official Selection
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Adding Chinese localization.
I really wanted to like this, but after fooling with it for the most part of a half hour, I didn’t see the point of it at all! First, there’s no tutorial at all, so you don’t know what to do! Tried this, tried that, and all I could deduce from it is that the music is relaxing and nice, but as far as game play is concerned, it seems you dance/merge with the other star, rising up, up, but then what?? What’s the reward for that? Pop some bubbles, wow... Nothing happens, and it just becomes boring. What’s there to do? Is that it? That’s not fun! It IS relaxing, but when nothing happens, it becomes frustrating! I’m done with it and am deleting it. There’s nothing to keep my interest here! 👎🏻
Very Nice Game
Way too short. It’s not worth paying money for yet. They need to add quite a few more levels
Incredible story told in no words