*** 50% Off for A Limited Time ***
[Important: Requires iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2, or above]
"A mesmerizing and unexpectedly emotional journey." -- LA Times
Gemini - A Journey of Two Stars is an interactive poem and video game about two stars flying into the heavens together.
You’re a star. Encountering another of your kind, you move in tandem to explore mythical spaces. Together you will twirl and surf in fluid motions, share moments of joy, overcome obstacles, and discover the meaning of your journey.
- Designed for everyone, with simple and intuitive controls
- Original and expressive gameplay, where moving is like dancing
- Absorbing narrative delivered wordlessly with stunning visuals
- Abstract and dreamlike world immersed with haunting music
- Finish the single player game to unlock innovative modes for two players
- No In-App Purchases -- buy it once and enjoy
As a tiny team of indies, we have worked three years to deliver this experience to you. We all put our hearts and souls into this work, and we hope that it speaks to you on a personal level.
----- SELECTED HONORS -----
- SXSW 2015 Gamer's Voice Finalist
- IGF 2015 Student Showcase Winner
- IndieCade 2014 Finalist
- BigSushi.FM PAX Prime 2014 Golden Sushi Award
- Boston FIG 2014 Awesome Aesthetics Award
- Indie Prize US Showcase 2014 Official Selection
Adding Chinese localization.
Ratings and Reviews
Work of art
Great, great game. Seamless gameplay, beautiful soundtrack, compelling visuals, thoughtful subject matter. Buy now!!!!!!!!
Just wow. I can’t really put into words the message this game imparted on me. The interaction between the two “beings” says it all without a word being said. One cannot fly without the other, if one falls the other comes back, the interaction between the two was brilliant. Just absolutely breathtaking and beautiful. I cried. That’s all that really needs to be said.
Maybe some more updates for more chapters?
I’ve been wanting to try this game for a long time and I finally got it. I really liked the in game settings and the music that goes well with the plot. The last chapter of the game is what really got me. It’s kind of a sad game but also relax at the same time. The only thing that I wish for is for you guys to develop more chapters and make some new updates in the game so that we are not just stuck with the same contents, this could help others be interested too. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.