Gemini - Multi-Shot Animator
By Daisuke Nogami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gemini - Multi-Shot Animator is a fun toy camera that allows you to convert continuous shots into GIF animations. You can send a GIF animation converted from continuous shots by email or post it on Twitter. You can amaze people by creating a dynamic and vivid animation to express things you can't express with a still picture. Take pictures of moving objects around you with Gemini!
- Select the number of continuous shots that you take from 2, 4, 8 or 16 shots.
- Select the shutter interval from 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2 or 3 seconds.
- Select a filter from 9 various types.
- Image resolution is 320x426 pixels.
- Switch display modes between Animation mode and Grid mode by tapping a screen shown after launching the application.
- Convert continuous shots into a GIF animation and send it by email or post it on Twitter.
- Setup the details of GIF animation such as colors, image size or with/without dithering.
- No Effect : No effect applied
- Vivid : Hight saturation and hight contrast
- Color Cross : Cross process style
- Polaroid : Polaroid camera style
- Staid : Low saturation
- Vintage : Sepia style
- Flash : Flash effect
- Mono : Monochrome
- Super Mono : Super hight contrast monochrome
Please feel free to contact us by leaving a review with any questions or request on Gemini. Thank you.
What's New in Version 1.3
Support for Retina Display.
The Best! With some caveats...
In terms of what this app can do, it's the best GIF maker on the market. It captures quickly by basically converting short, "in-the-moment" videos into GIFs. You might have to reshoot a couple times to get things right because you can't edit it after, but I'm cool with that. The many, other apps I've tried require stitching and inordinate amounts of patience.
Unfortunately, there hasn't been any support for this since 2011. The app has a tendency to wipe libraries which can be ultra devastating. The workaround here is to email GIFs to yourself as soon they are captured so you can do as you please afterward. That should address some of the other issues reviewers have mentioned about sharing.
Daisuke, why have you forsaken us? T__T
Love the app, but...
Really cool app,but now I can't access any of my clips in the in-app library. The app crashes when I try to play them back.
It's okay but I can't export it to my camera roll.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 15, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 大輔 Nogami
- © Daisuke Nogami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.