Genbook Manager enables you to access and manage your Genbook account from your iPhone. You’ll have the power of Genbook in the palm of your hand:
• View and manage your appointment calendar
• Search appointments and filter by staff or date
• Book, update, and cancel appointments
• View customer contact details and notes
• Request, monitor, publish, and share customer reviews
• Enable your staff to login with access privileges set by you
• And much more!
This app is for Genbook subscribers only. Users are required to provide their Genbook username and password in order to log into this app.
- You can now send an invite to book online to anyone in your contact list with an email address. Contacts with a telephone number are automatically created as customers within your Genbook account.
- Easily share your Scheduling Page URL with customers using any supported app installed on your phone (SMS, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp…).
- Communicate important information to your customers by posting an announcement on your scheduling pages,
- Ask Siri when your next appointment is.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy Genbook and have used it for years, but recently I’ve been receiving multiple notifications on my phone. They’ve been spread hours apart for the same client/appointment. Also, sometimes they are delivered in time with a text and email. Other times I receive the first notification hours after the appointment is booked. This only started recently and I’m wondering if I updated the app and there’s a new glitch? I’ll continue to use Genbook but may have to see about turning off the apps notifications and rely on the text instead..
I agree w/“you know who BOB”
..Multiple notifications etc. It’s okay, priced high for what it is really. My angsts ate few and I keep it for my clients ease in familiarity but I’m on the edge. There is this Annoying pop up genbook promo chat box with announcements often and no way to turn it off. Also It’s like they’ve never used their product, many bits and pieces to be corrected and improved, when I suggest something , no matter how much care and time I put into explaining what the need is,I get the same genetic plastic thank you response. I’ve used this for several years.
Getting better and pricier
The new servers are more stable. Still can’t adjust tip amount. For service 18% is standard, but this starts at %10. When someone clicks on a time slot, that slot will be pending for 10 minutes. Way too long, my clients can book in 2 minutes., 3 max. I’ve had 4 slots pending at once, and the person decided to not book any. I do enjoy the review feature and the text reminders, but we should be allowed to customize the message and how far in advance (12 hours would be great). Overall, Genbook deserves a solid 4 for the efforts they’ve made.
-Booking is easy
-Reviews instill confidence
-Low promo price
-Google search presence
-Create own web address
-Can flag No-Show
-Block unwanted client
-No tablet app!
-Delayed calendar sync
-No same day reminder
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.