Genbook Manager enables you to access and manage your Genbook account from your iPhone. You’ll have the power of Genbook in the palm of your hand:
• View and manage your appointment calendar
• Search appointments and filter by staff or date
• Book, update, and cancel appointments
• View customer contact details and notes
• Request, monitor, publish, and share customer reviews
• Enable your staff to login with access privileges set by you
• And much more!
This app is for Genbook subscribers only. Users are required to provide their Genbook username and password in order to log into this app.
- Agenda View allows you to understand the schedule for the week in a single glance.
- Month View provides an overview of your quiet and busy days for the next month.
- Staff Access Rights allows you to invite new staff members and control their access permissions to Genbook.
- Refer A Friend allows you to invite friends to Genbook. Both you and your friend receive a $30 credit when they subscribe.
- Last Minute Booking settings provide you with control to promote your last minute availability.
- The Genbook Widget provides you visibility of your next five bookings directly from the iOS today view.
- 3D Touch on the Manager icon to create new bookings or customers without even opening the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy Genbook and have used it for years, but recently I’ve been receiving multiple notifications on my phone. They’ve been spread hours apart for the same client/appointment. Also, sometimes they are delivered in time with a text and email. Other times I receive the first notification hours after the appointment is booked. This only started recently and I’m wondering if I updated the app and there’s a new glitch? I’ll continue to use Genbook but may have to see about turning off the apps notifications and rely on the text instead..
Getting better and pricier
The new servers are more stable. Still can’t adjust tip amount. For service 18% is standard, but this starts at %10. When someone clicks on a time slot, that slot will be pending for 10 minutes. Way too long, my clients can book in 2 minutes., 3 max. I’ve had 4 slots pending at once, and the person decided to not book any. I do enjoy the review feature and the text reminders, but we should be allowed to customize the message and how far in advance (12 hours would be great). Overall, Genbook deserves a solid 4 for the efforts they’ve made.
-Booking is easy
-Reviews instill confidence
-Low promo price
-Google search presence
-Create own web address
-Can flag No-Show
-Block unwanted client
-No tablet app!
-Delayed calendar sync
-No same day reminder
Latest update issues
The latest update makes it very difficult when searching a name because the one you search for is to far up to touch if you pull down you still can’t touch the searches name. Very frustrating problem that is affecting iPhone 10 with latest update.
We're so sorry about that! We're working on a remedy, which should be live in an upcoming release.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.