Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geneanet * allows you to create and grow your family tree, and to sync and share your genealogy research with the Geneanet website: www.geneanet.org.
• Create your family tree (and your Geneanet account) with basic information about you and your parents.
• Browse your family tree with a user-friendly interface and search your ancestors by name. When your family tree is imported to your mobile, you can view it even if you're off line.
• View facts, notes and sources for individuals and families.
• Add and edit data.
• View family pictures. Take pictures and add them to your family tree.
• Share your genealogy research with family and friends.
• Receive birthday reminders.
• Browse family trees of other Geneanet members when they give you access rights (to import these family trees, touch the 'Geneanet' button at the top of the screen).
* About Geneanet. Geneanet supports free genealogy since 1996. Available in 9 languages, the website allows everyone to search their ancestors, to be in touch with their relatives, to create their family tree, and to share their family history for free.
Become a Premium member and get access to additional options and services (additional search tools, family tree matching, etc.). Learn more about the Premium subscription at: http://en.geneanet.org/premium/.
What's New in Version 2.15
What's New in Version 2.15 :
- New family trees can now be created from scratch
- You can now sign up to Geneanet on your mobile
- Minor bug fixes
Lacking it's original appeal
The app lacks so many of the appealing and useful features of the desktop website.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 2.15
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: GeneaNet
- © 2015-Geneanet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.