genesis - DVG
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep up to date with genesis: The Journal of Genetics and Development, including content that is yet to be officially published in an issue. Our iPad-optimized design affords you the best browsing experience possible. With a simple flick of the hand, you’ll be able to glide through articles and images.
genesis addresses the genetics of development and the fundamental mechanisms of embryological processes in animals and plants. We encourage submission of manuscripts from all species, even if the model system does not fit the “classical genetic” mold. Areas of particular interest include:
1) the roles of epigenetics, microRNAs and environment on developmental processes;
2) genome-wide studies;
3) novel imaging techniques for the study of gene expression and cellular function;
4) comparative genetics and genomics and
5) animal models of human genetic and developmental disorders.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Updated messaging when Internet connection is down
- Improved performance
- Online search now only searches this journal’s archive
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 29, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.