GenieMD easily tracks, securely stores and conveniently shares your health profile from the palm of your hand. Designed perfectly for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, you can customize the app to help manage your medications and alert you to adverse drug interactions. You’re also able to track vitals such as blood pressure, cholesterol or glucose level with the option of producing custom reports that enable you and your doctor to make more informed decisions. As a bonus, the app tracks exercise routines and aids in contacting 911 and family or friends through the push of one button. These features, and more, are all available with GenieMD.
Everyone who downloads GenieMD can take advantage of these key features.
* Care Coordination feature allows caregivers to view and change the medical records of a family member. Share stories and process requests and get notifications on out of range vitals such as blood pressure.
* Medication Tracker – Customize the app by entering medications and vitamins into GenieMD and it will help you manage your intake routine. The app will also alert you to adverse drug interaction when evaluating new medications.
* Track your vitals – From blood pressure to glucose levels, GenieMD will help you keep track and monitor the vitals that matter most.
* Condition Monitoring - With GenieMD you can help manage your condition with a holistic view of the different factors impacting your overall well-being.
* Fitness Aid - Keep track of your favorite exercise routines, workout duration and calories burned to keep pace with your fitness goals.
* Emergency Contacts – In the press of one button, you can contact 911, family and friends to help when you need it most.
* Education - GenieMD pulls knowledge from the most trustworthy sources in the cloud so you can get smarter about your health and make informed decision.
We integrate with Apple HealthKit and all data sent by devices and apps to Apple Health is also received by Health Zone. We currently subscribe to blood pressure, heart rate, glucose level, weight, temperature and height.
Added Care Team Capability
Ratings and Reviews
Critical patient hospital use
Since my last review in 2013 about getting my specialists on the app ~ I’ve been halo flighted and in the hospital several times and the hospitals LOVE the fact I’ve entered everything on this app!! I still minus one because it is very tedious and time involved to figure out going in and out of all the proper sections to get ALL YOUR data in esp as a critical care patient—- there’s a lot!! But really is great when all you have to be able to tell he halo flight or ambulance assistant is your password and all your information is there. Might have helped saved my life a few times so thanks.!!
Staying on top of my parent's health is now super easy to do thanks to this app. My parents have reminders set up to take their medications and I'm able to see if they've taken it or not. I can also manage my own health as well as find useful & detailed information about conditions and procedures that are relevant to me. Overall, I have found this app to be very helpful on a day to day basis and would recommend to anyone looking for an all-inclusive health app.
Great app, love the new and improved UI
The latest version is awesome. I love how everything available in the previous versions plus the new caregiver features, is available at one or two clicks. The sliding dashboard is pretty cool. I use the caregiver feature to keep track of appointments and immunization for my kids.
- GenieMD, Inc.
- 61.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © GenieMD, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plantinum $11.99
- Premium Gold $11.99
- Premium Platinum $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.