Genius Fax is the easiest way to send and receive faxes from your iOS device that stays affordable.
No need to go to the dreaded fax store anymore. Faxing with Genius Fax is simple, fast and beautiful. Read below for pricing and subscription information.
To send a fax: choose a file from your favorite cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box) or from any other iOS app (Genius Scan, Safari, Mail…)
To receive a fax: subscribe for a number and you’re all set. You receive documents as PDF and can preview them or open them with any other app.
- Tap the “Send” button to choose a file from Box, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Alternatively, open a PDF or image file in any of your favorite app (iBooks …) and use the “Open with” feature of any app to open the file with Genius Fax
- Enter the recipient fax number
- Optionally add a title, sender, description and recipient details and enable the cover page
- Tap the send button!
- Each page costs a fax credit, the cover page is free.
- Subscribe to a number for 1, 3 or 6 months
- Give away your number to whoever needs to fax to you
- Add credits to receive faxes. One page costs one credit.
- Faxes appear in your fax list as soon as they are received and paid for
- Simple and beautiful UI. We don't understand why business apps should be ugly!
- Pick a PDF or image file to send from another app or from the cloud
- Send a fax to select international fax numbers (see list of countries below)
- Send and forget: push notification for success and failure
- Receive faxes
- Free cover page that includes the sender and recipient contact details, as well as a subject a long description
- Conveniently buy credits and fax number subscriptions
- History of the faxes you sent available from any of your devices with Genius Fax (using your Genius Fax account)
- Easily delete from history
- Each page of your PDF file costs a fax credit to send or to receive
- When sending, the cover page appended by Genius Fax is always free
- You can buy credits in Genius Fax. A fax credits starts at $0.99 but costs as little as $0.39 if purchased in bulk.
- You can buy a number in Genius Fax for as little as $3.49/month
- Send your fax to any supported country. It's always one credit per page.
International destinations supported:
US, Canada, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, Cyprus, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Iceland, Ireland, Malta, Morocco, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, Kazakhstan, India, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Panama, New Zealand and Australia
Genius Fax is fully compatible with Genius Scan. You can scan documents with Genius Scan and fax them with Genius Fax. This fax app supports documents up to 50 MB. Please let us know your feedback at email@example.com so that we can improve the app with the next iteration!
- These terms are always available from the app settings menu
- Support for new iPad Pros!
If you like Genius Fax, don't forget to leave a review. It means a lot to us! You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question or feedback. We read and reply to every email.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I love that my cell phone has now turned into a fax machine. This is great because I could never set up the fax settings on my printer, so now I don’t have to worry about it. I’ve been using Genius Scan for years now and just discovered Genius Fax a year ago and it’s come in handy many times. Especially when companies say you can mail or fax paperwork to them, but if you mail it, it’ll take weeks to be finalized but if you fax it it’ll get done quicker. The first scanning and faxing apps I downloaded and the only. Everything with both apps worked so great that I didn’t have to go looking for another.
Incomplete app details in description
Downloaded Genius hoping to send and receive faxes. Understood that credits would need to be purchased to send faxes, and I promptly purchased $6.99 worth of credits.
What I did not understand until after I’d purchased the credits was that there was an additional recurring fee in order to be able to receive faxes. I sent an email promptly requesting a refund and stating that I had not used any of the credits and that I was uninstalling the app.
I received a welcome email encouraging me to respond to the email for support, so I again explained my situation and requested a refund of the $6.99. I haven’t received any response whatsoever addressing my refund request so I’m unimpressed with the customer service. And it would be nice if the additional recurring fee for receiving faxes was mentioned in the app description.
Easy to use and well-integrated with iOS
Simply could not be better. It has a very clean interface and is well-integrated with iOS. I pulled an empty PDF form file into Adobe Fill & Sign from Dropbox, completed and e-signed the form, shared it with Genius Fax, chose a recipient from Contacts, previewed it all, sent it away, and saved the cover page and confirmation back to Dropbox from Genius Fax. Seamless. Took no time at all. Documents are saved in Genius Fax and may be viewed, resent, or deleted with a swipe. As a developer myself, I enjoy well-executed software. And Genius Fax is.
- The Grizzly Labs
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Grizzly Labs, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Fax Credit $0.99
- 10 Fax Credits $6.99
- 50 Fax Credits $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.