Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 15 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (including Business accounts), OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 3.10.3
ONEDRIVE FOR BUSINESS
Genius Scan now supports OneDrive for Business (Office 365 or SharePoint). When you export a document to OneDrive, just login with your business account and you'll be all set. Please note that if you have been using OneDrive in Genius Scan, you will need to authenticate again.
PDF Encryption used to only apply to manually uploaded documents. The documents you auto-upload will be protected as well; you will just need to setup your PDF Encryption password in the settings.
In some cases Genius Scan was using more disk space than necessary. This is now history.
We've more coming soon (as usual!). Your feedback helps us drive where Genius Scan is going, so always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply to every email.
Exactly What I Need
I've been using this app for about three years. It is easy to use and quick. My favorite thing about it is the flexible cropping tool. It doesn't adhere to a strict box shape. It allows you to move the corners as needed, which when taking pics of documents, is often. It doesn't allow you to crop in circles, so if that is your thing, look elsewhere. I also have genius fax & sign, which also work well alone and in tandem. Well worth the money spent.
Great Scans and many Options
This App does great scans of off-axis screens and deskews scans. Wish I had it when I was in school for professor hieroglyphics.
The only thing missing is OCR, but what it does is so good it still deserves five stars. Auto upload to cloud (many). Custom naming of files. Etc..
Perfect for receipts, contracts, serial number plates on equipment or any document
Used for years. One of the first Apps installed on any new device I buy.
My Goto scanner
This is my go to program for scanning documents, consolidating them into PDFs, and then incorporating them into my Workflow through either Evernote, email,.
The ability to add a password to a document, two recorded documents, and to change their size if I am reaching an email limit (size wise), Makes this a great product.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 3.10.3
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2015 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.