Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 11 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and chose it as App of the Week. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 3.4.6
- Minor bug and localization fixes
And if you missed what’s new in v3.4:
- Export to Microsoft OneNote
- Added ability to export to WebDAV and FTP
- Added support for Evernote China/Yinxiang Biji (印象笔记)
- When exporting to Box, progress indicator is displayed in “My Uploads”
- Improved error handling when exporting.You can display a more detailed error if you tap on a failed upload in My Uploads.
And we have more coming soon. Please keep sending us feedback to email@example.com: that's how we can make Genius Scan better for you! Don’t forget to review Genius Scan since review counts are reset for each update
Easy Convenient Impressive
This is an app I showcase when I want people to know how great it is to have an iPhone.
Every image is clear and I like the cropping options to trim file sizes. Naming is a breeze with the option to save to current doc or make a new one offered after each snapshot.
Use your camera and Genius Scan to quickly convert paper scraps into info.
Better use of bandwidth than a grumpy cat meme maker any day!
Very practical for iPhone 4S
I have the habit of printing all my bills and expenditures to PDF format. In the past, I used the scanner function on my desktop printer, but sometimes Adobe Acrobat wouldn't recognize it or quit. So I tried Genius Scan+.
This app is a pretty nifty solution since it grabs the right corners of a expense slip under the right lighting conditions (i.e. no contrasting shades). It works with a number of cloud-based storage solutions, such as Google Drive and Dropbox, which saves a ton of time.
Genius Scan + is an essential part of my digital toolbox. I've yet to find a better app for scanning documents. It's one of the top 5 apps I use day to day (mail, Evernote, todoist, safari, genius scan). It's perhaps the app the I not only recommend to folks the most, but when I do it's the one that they always come back and comment in how great it was and thank me for the suggestion.
Things to make it even better
Would be great to add some sort of text recognition/conversion capability so that I can scan a document, convert it to a PDF, and then pull the text out.
Would be great if it allowed you to import a document and then use it to convert that document into a PDF. Or other file
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2014 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.