Genius Scan - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 4.1
A more complete iOS experience with Genius Scan 4.1.
- TAGGING: We've heard you and fixed the tagging system so that you can see add tags, filter tags very quickly. Tap on the "tag" button to display the new tag screen. In this screen, you can also rename and delete your tags. Above the keyboard, you will see your most popular tags for quick access.
- iPAD PRO: Genius Scan 4.1 is fully compatible with the iPad Pro and makes better use of the large screen.
- HAPTIC FEEDBACK: If you're lucky to have iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you will notice subtle haptic feedback when you perform some actions.
- SPLIT VIEW: On iPad, Genius Scan now supports Split View so that you can use it when multitasking.
- 3D TOUCH: You can now have a peek at documents and scans by pressing harder on them, and benefit from the quick actions.
- Correctly import PDF keywords as tags when importing PDF document
- Fixed crash when taking a photo
- Design and UX fixes
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply to every email.
Love this app, especially with automatic pics and cropping now
What a great idea for an app. I use this all the time and love the newer features around taking the pictures automatically (like mobile banking handles checks) and the auto cropping. As long as I'm in decent enough light and the pages are contrasted from the background, the images are always perfect. Well done Genius Scan!
Does basic scanning to PDF for free!
Fairly quick and easy, portable scanner, simple color choices, free email-PDF feature. There are more features that you will need to pay for but I've only needed the minimum...and have been using it for years for free! I'm really happy with this app. So far it's kept all my files but don't know if there's a limit.
Best tool for teachers in awhile!
I started using this to upload PDF docs to bloomboard and now use it for numerous activities that have helped my students. Easy to use and wonderful tools.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2015 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Genius Scan+$6.99
- Generous Tip$2.99
- Small Tip$0.99
- Super Large Tip$9.99