Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 4.1.7
Did you know that Genius Scan was compatible with Mobile Device Management solutions. MDMs let you pre-install and remotely configure applications on your employees phones. In particular, you can:
- Pre-configure the FTP export
- Pre-configure the email recipients
- Disable specific export plugins (eg. you only want your employees to export to the pre-configured FTP)
- Disable the Wifi Sharing option
For more information, you can refer to https://www.thegrizzlylabs.com/genius-scan/for-enterprise
- Fixed a couple crashes
- Fixed some internationalization glitches
- Fixed occasional error when exporting PDF with a smart document name
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at email@example.com. We read and reply to every email.
Very dependable app that just gets smarter and smarter...I love it.
I love this app. It is one of the few that stands out as golden, a must-have for me. It is a huge time-saver. The quality of the PDFs is such that I don't even have to crank up my scanner for most purposes. I just take a picture or import an image from photos, let the mostly automatic features clean it up for me, move pages around if I want, and then hit send and done. There are additional features I haven't dug into but every feature I have used works flawlessly, updates are seamless and have consistently made the app more intuitive while keeping to the original sense of workflow so you don't have a new learning curve with every update. And I have had it for years and they've never had me pay for an update. I've never had a complaint about it as either a user or from clients and others receiving the scans, yet I am always pleasantly surprised how the upgrades continue to improve and streamline the experience. I am going out of my way here to give clear kudos because this is one of those rare apps that actually delivers what it promises and this development team deserves deep praise. Thank you for the time you've saved me.
This app is a keeper because it is a simple, fast, reliable, and accurate way to save a paper doc image to my phone or tablet. It produces clear and detailed images of everything I've needed including business cards, post it notes, photographs, maps, etc. My only wish is an easy way to create and organize file folders -- but plenty of other apps exist that I can export to. For example, Good Reader.
Genius Scan Plus is actually my top app on my IPhone. I have been using this app fo several years now and have not found anything else that comes close. The editing features are great. You can add pages at any time. Easy to search docs. I scan business card in a few secs and hand back the card. Totally addicted to this app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 01, 2017
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2010-2017 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.