Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 4.1.6
- Fixed issue with documents named "Unknown" when uploading to Evernote
- Fixed an issue preventing connection to with OneDrive for Business
- Fixed crash happening occasionally when cropping a picture with an "hourglass" shape for the selection
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply to every email.
My favorite productivity app
This is the app that I use the most on my phone. For someone who loses pieces of paper routinely, this helps so much with mundane things like “filing” receipts, saving meeting notes, etc. But I also use it to document all manner of work, and doing fast (but really actually good quality) scans of photos and documents. Saves me SO much time. Also, the one customer service contact I had with them (which was, ahem, user-error), they were responsive and nice. Thank you.
i'm able to photograph a large article from a magazine or newspaper source (not even in a careful manner- usually with lots of overlapping regions), THEN crop each photo'ed region, sort them into the proper order for coherent reading, then push a button and a PDF file is sent off in an email or safely stored in DROPBOX or some other app.
GENIUS SCAN+ is a very useful & robust productivity tool! It assists me enormously- I wouldn't be able to do a fraction of my newspaper archiving without this app.
Excellent business tool
Genius scan has proven itself to be a very valuable tool for our business.
Our Chief Architect describes a lot of concepts via whiteboard sessions - these sessions must then be translated into design and programming related tasks and distributed via a ticket system to a multitude of developers in a variety of locations.
"Shooting the board" with Genius Scan's perspective correcting crop tool helps insure everyone on the team sees the same notes without rewriting it in another app - this saves time.
Genius Scan also gives me the ability to capture his napkin drawings at lunch and have them to the developers before the meal is finished!
Thanks for building this invaluable tool!
UPDATE: May 02, 2017
Still a five star app - I never scan or fax anymore, I just use GeniusScan+ and all is done!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 4.1.6
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2015 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.