Genius Scan - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (including Business accounts), OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 4.0.10
A cold spell set in on the beautiful city of Paris. That didn't prevent us from improving Genius Scan (while eating croissants).
- Added support for OneNote for Business (you will need to log back in your OneNote account)
- Fixed issue with large OneDrive folders loading forever.
- Fixed issue preventing from re-exporting uploads
- Fixed issue where the FTP "root path" setting was ignored.
- Fixed problem resulting in corrupt/lost scans after batch scanning from a document (using the + button)
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply to every email.
Great Easy Inexpensive Scanning App
This is a great app for quick scanning of photo's, documents, printed material into a PDF that you can immediately email to someone (all of that is free). You use the camera to take the picture (or bring it in from a file). For less than $10, you can upgrade to a version that will upload your PDF to Dropbox and do other kinds of 'sharing.' The upgrade in the past year included a 'batch' scanning mode that takes a string of pictures without asking you between every picture/scan what you're trying to do; much appreciated enhancement! Also this new enhancement seems to take a better picture more often.
I also like how you can adjust/modify a picture (including orientation) and even move a scan/image between Genius Scan documents.
I often use this to create a PDF of a handsigned document, or to 'scan' (via picture taking) of sheet music that I then move over (via Dropbox) to iBooks so I can play piano from my iPad wherever I happen to be.
Have not tried other similar app's, but I'm very, very happy with this one - and have been using it for a few years now.
BEST SCAN APP, EVER!!
What more can I add to the title, other than if you're looking for an app that can scan and make your docs look like you ran it through a professional scanner (not to mention organize, email, and share them) then look no further than this one. This app is on an update cycle like none other I've seen (out of MANY), and they're actually quite substantive (not merely "bug fixes"), and they take feedback seriously! I recommend it to all my friends and business colleagues.
Great for keeping receipts!
I do a lot of traveling for business. Along the way, I collect a lot of receipts which have to be submitted later on an expense report. I have always carried an extra folder in my briefcase that fills up with these receipts. You can imagine how messy this gets.
Now, at the start of each new month, I create a folder for that month's receipts on Google Drive. I scan the receipts as I get them. Two clicks, and they are safely in the cloud.
This practice has simplified my EOM expense accounting *enormously*.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 08, 2016
- Version: 4.0.10
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2015 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Genius Scan+$6.99
- Generous Tip$2.99
- Small Tip$0.99
- Super Large Tip$9.99