Genius Scan - PDF Scanner
By The Grizzly Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 15 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
What's New in Version 3.8.3
Did you know that Genius Scan was used in more than 220 countries and territories in the world? Today, we make life easier for a lot our users with new localization of the app in Russian, Japanese and Portuguese.
We also improved compatibility with Genius Sign. If you haven't done so yet, check it out!
We hope you are enjoying your summer. If you'd like to contact us, we are always happy to hear from our users at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you've missed what's new in Genius Scan 3.8:
You can now protect Genius Scan with Touch ID. When enabled, you won’t be able to enter Genius Scan without identifying yourself with your fingerprint. If you forgot your fingerprints – or if your phone doesn’t have Touch ID – you can always use a good old passcode.
You may want to transmit PDF documents securely so that they can’t be read from anyone but the recipient. By setting a password on your PDF document, you can ensure that the NSA won’t snoop on them (well… we can’t really promise that but it should keep most people out).
SugarSync is a popular document storage service with tons of powerful features. A popular request among our users was to support it. Today is the day.
The last version of Genius Scan brought you numerous features with the new multi-selection, enabling batch export, merging, deleting. We have tweaked and improved the amazing multi-select features from Genius Scan 3.7.
and … BUG FIXES
- Seconds are back in the document name when exporting a scan directly to avoid name collisions since you’re fast enough to scan two documents in the same minute!
- Fixes issues when importing PDF files from the cloud
I don't use this app everyday, but I would if I needed to. You can take a picture of any document or page of a book and quickly turn it into a pdf. This is the first time I am going to upgrade to the paid app, I will use this again sooner rather than later.
I've recently had to sign and send a lease agreement to a landlord. Finding a fax machine is impossible nowadays. I simply filled out the paper work, took pictures of it, organized the forms (titled) and then sent them in an email directly from the app.
Terrific app! I tried the free version and liked it enough to buy the upgrade. I had a little trouble at first and sent an email for help, and even though I was using the free version, their support was fast and pleasant and excellent. This app is enabling me to get rid of boxes full of old records while still having easy access to all the information, by scanning them all. I especially like that I can add pages to prior scans and delete selected pages. Great app!
This is WAY better than Office Lens!
I was looking to create a pdf file with multiple pages, and thought I would use a Microsoft app ... I thought wrong. This app not only allows you to create a multiple page document, it also enhances the picture clearly like it was scanned (Office Lens did not have these features, or if it did, it was not at all intuitive). If you're looking for quality and convenient scans, choose this app!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 3.8.3
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Grizzly Labs
- © 2015 The Grizzly Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Genius Scan+$6.99