▶ Fun EARLY LEARNING EDUCATIONAL PUZZLE games for toddlers and preschoolers of AGE 2 and up.
▶ SORT & MATCH by shapes, colors, patterns, sizes, animals, context, and more
▶ 170 items to sort on 15 Animated Levels with ascending level of difficulty
▶ LEARN NEW WORDS and PRONUNCIATIONS by Tapping objects to HEAR their names read out-loud. This helps your child to listen and learn new vocabulary words by professionally recorded native speakers
▶ VOICE OVER PRONUNCIATIONS in 13 LANGUAGES: Available in English (USA), English (UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, and Slovenian.
▶ No 3rd-party ads or notifications
▶ SURPRISE EGG PRIZES at the end of each level !
About the game:
Genius Sorting Games is an education puzzle game to help toddlers and preschool children to learn:
• Sorting and Matching
• Vocabulary and Word Pronunciation
• Hand-eye Coordination
• Focus and Concentration
• Geometry and Measurement
• Visual Perception
• Pattern Recognition
15 GAME LEVELS:
• Level 1: Sorting eggs by COLOR.
• Level 2: Classifying animals by their SILHOUETTE.
• Level 3: Sorting Christmas presents by PATTERN.
• Level 4: Sort clothes by SIZE.
• Level 5: Classify fruits and vegetables by COLOR
• Level 6: Sorting fish by their SIZE
• Level 7: Classify foods by ANIMAL
• Level 8: Catch and Classify flying butterflies by SIZE and PATTERN
• Level 9: Matching items by SHAPE
• Level 10: Classify by SHAPE
• Level 11: Classify by SHAPE and COLOR
• Level 12: Classify items by their SHAPE
• Level 13: Contextually sort by ROOM
• Level 14: Classify different VEHICLES
• Level 15: Classify animals by their HABITAT
For any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at:
- Increased the size of selecting levels and surprise presents for iPhone devices.
- After cracking open the big egg, the surprise presents are no longer replaced.
- Fixed dragging bug.
- Improved Performance on both iPad and iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
My almost 29 month old loves all the games. I purchased full version through the free app but it force closes a lot, the sound doesn't work ( which my kid doesn't care), and the for parents section is just a blank white screen. Can there be a patch for this soon? Also was I suppose to delete the free version? I only have one game icon on my phone and do have all 15 games.
Purchased, but still locked
I purchased the full version, got a new phone, and now can’t access all the content. Tried following directions, but the parent section only shows a blank white screen. Please assist!! My granddaughter loves this app!
Great and educational game
I have 4 small kids and I'm kind of an over-achiever-dad and want my kids to learn everything - the sooner the better!
My kids (between 2-6 years old) love this game. They immediately understood what to do and even after they've solved all the levels, they keep playing it over and over.
My 2 youngest (twins) love opening the golden eggs - it's like Easter each time they crack one open.
- Big Egg Studios, Inc.
- 217 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Big Egg Studios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.