Since the human genome was sequenced in 2003, we have gained significant insights into what makes each of us unique. Those insights are not only changing the way our health care is delivered, but they are also reshaping our future.
From the creators of the award-winning Genome magazine, Genome Genius is a fun and competitive way to learn about precision medicine and genomics. Each daily quiz includes links to great articles from the magazine to help further your understanding of the topic. Test your knowledge. Compete for prizes and bragging rights. Amaze your friends! Do you have what it takes to be a Genome Genius?
- Five questions of varying difficulty delivered each weekday.
- The chance to earn points for accuracy and speed.
- The ability to compete against your peers or the entire universe of players.
- A top 20 leaderboard, along with individual rankings.
- A resources section to bookmark articles for additional education and insight.
- A winners highlight in Genome magazine.
To learn more about Genome, visit www.genomemag.com.
• Terms & Conditions and minor improvements were added
Ratings and Reviews
Fun way to learn and keep up to date.
Very easy to use and enjoyable.
Useful and Smart!
I found this App extremely useful. It's very easy to use... And I love the Knowledge Base section with possibility to keep info as Bookmarks!
Please change this: can't register because I don't have a group ID and it won't let me skip!! I was really excited to try this app out too
- Big Science Media LLC
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Genome
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.