Geocaching Toolkit iGCT
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Geocaching is a worldwide game of hiding and seeking treasure.
A multi-cache involves two or more locations. Clues guide the geocacher from location to location. Sometimes these clues involve a puzzle, some calculations (e.g. on text or using roman numbers) or projecting a new waypoint using distances and bearings. Sometimes the calculations are easy, but this toolkit can help when calculations become tedious while out there in the field.
This geocaching toolkit can help you using the following features:
- Conversion of degrees, minutes and seconds to other formats
- Conversion between WGS84 and UTM coordinates
- For my Dutch friends the RD coordinates are included
- Also the Swiss grid is supported
- Show the entered Latitude/Longitude using the iPhone map application
- Project a waypoint by specifying distance and bearing
- Calculate distance and bearing between two waypoints
- Intersect two lines using two waypoints and bearings
- Intersect two circles using two waypoints and distances
- Calculate the sum of the character values in one or more words
- Choose between a=1, b=2 etc., the inverse a=26, b=25 etc. or the phonepad abc=2, def=3 etc.
- Also calculate the sum of all digits of the result
- Repeat summation of digits until 1 digit remains
- Decrypt encrypted hint text to plain text
- Convert between roman numbers and decimal values and vice versa
What's New in Version 3.3
- German translation
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: WA Verhoef
- © 2008-2017 BtStSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.