By Critical Thought Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The legendary Thinking Man's Defense Game!
Introducing geoDefense Swarm, the sequel to the critically acclaimed geoDefense.
TIME Magazine: Best 50 iPhone Apps 2011!!!!
TIME Magazine: Best of Everything 2009 Award Winner!!!!!!
Over 450K downloads!
kotaku: Sixteen Games That Make iPhone Gaming Worthwile list!
appadvice: "geoDefense Swarm is a stunning visual masterpiece!"
GamePro: 5/5 Stars "Can Swarm live up to the family name? You bet it can...Buy this game today."
IGN.com - 8.2 "Impressive"
AppChatter.com - "geoDefense Swarm is a must own game..."
panapticon: "100/100 — Quite simply a perfect iPhone game!"
geoDefense Swarm takes all the dizzying visuals, vexing challenges and addictive gameplay from the original, and changes the equation – instead of defeating creeps along a pre-defined path, geoDefense Swarm challenges you to use your creativity, building mazes for the creeps to navigate across obstacle-laden open levels.
- Classic 'Open Field' Defense Gameplay
- 30 Levels, Each With its Own Unique Challenges
- One 'Endless' Level in Each Difficulty Group - the Creeps Keep Comin'!
- geoDefense Swarm is OpenFeint Enabled - Featuring Online Leaderboards
- New Tower, new Creep, new Challenges!
What's New in Version 1.6
- Beautiful high resolution Retina graphics for your iPhone 4
- Fixes for state saving on 4.0+ iOS when multitasking
- Latest OpenFeint (v2.8)
- Remember, the list of levels does scroll! Make sure you get to play all the levels!
EXCELLENT game, but really hits "DIFFICULTY WALL" after an early point
This is one of the best, and a fairly unique tower defense title.
I stopped playing it after the "easy" levels because it just becomes IMPOSSIBLE in terms of frustration.
(and the calm computer voice mocking you "...5, 4, 3, 2, 1 0." doesn't help.
( I have beaten other "defense" titles entirely, so am an not a total novice to this genre.)
Let's not even think about what the "hard" mode must be like!
I bought the one level pack, and it offers mainly more frustrating defeat ;-)
How about more levels of a TRUE "mid range" difficulty?
And / or some selectable adjustment for existing levels.
Perhaps some new unit types?
I really DID enjoy playing the early levels.
Please expand this great (yet impossible) app with more features!
( And iPad res would look great, I'm sure.)
Make it available in iPad resolution?
+ Nice graphics, but the I did buy geoDefense regular awhile back
+ Nonstandard cell and tower design
+ Free for today - awesome, because see below!
- Someone has a hard on for openFeint???
- Thanks for no help? Maybe they just are expected to own geoDefense regular? Or they already know how to play this type of TD?
- Lackluster help balloon design (and geoStore buttons...Seriously? I could have done better than that.)
Note to the People: I personally asked OF on how to forcefully disable OF (eg: edit a .plist, delete this or that) and they said it all has to be done by the dev. So props to Dave for a free app, NO THANKS for OF. Unlike Jet Car Stunts or GOF2, OF does nothing special in this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2011
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Critical Thought Games LLC
- © 2009 Critical Thought Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases