Geofency: Time Tracking – Automatic Location-based
By Karl Heinz Herbel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GEOFENCY enables full automatic location-based time tracking on iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch, where manual inconvenient Check-in/-out becomes an absurdity of the past. Arrival & departure times get recorded automatically as soon as you enter or leave an interesting place – it works like magic! Of course all very energy efficient, thanks to the latest Geofencing & iBeacon technologies! With the integrated webhook feature you can even trigger your home automation system as you arrive or leave (e.g. switch on lights when coming home)!
Great to automatically monitor working hours, client visits, lunch times or the stays on your favorite places! GEOFENCY offers the just simplest and most effective way to MONITOR your DURATION OF STAYS on interesting places. Inconvenient manual time recording was yesterday!
• Tired of always have to writing down your working hours?
• Fed up leaving the office absently, missed to check the clock?
• Can't you remember when you came or left your favorite places?
Let the iPhone do this nerve-racking time monitoring job for you!
With GEOFENCY this is now possible in a smart and clever new way! Just mark your points of interests on a map and let the rest up to Geofency!
GEOFENCY automatically tracks the times when you enter or leave your points of interest. Just carry your iPhone in your pocket or bag with you. You'll get rich statistics and graphics over time automatically!
Automatic Location-based Time Tracking – The (GEO)FANCY way!
• Automatic location-based time tracking - 24/7 time recording for your points of interest!
• Graphical visualization of your dwell times (by simply rotating your device to landscape) - with zoom!
• Rich statistics: Single-, Day-, Week- & Month-Summaries.
• Map-View: Manage your points of interest directly on a beautiful fullscreen map view.
• Add new locations in seconds – With just one tap!
• Runs completely in the background while trying to maintain good battery life!
• Automatic recognition when you enter or leave a place or region.
• Webhook feature: Lets you control your home automation system to e.g. switch on lights as you arrive!
• Journaling feature: Automatic recognition of frequent visited places – to know exactly when you've been where and how long!
• Calendar-Export: Export events automatically into your calendar (iCloud, CalDAV & Exchange) – view your data comfortable even from Mac or PC!
• Today Widget: See the most interesting details right from the Notification Center with one swipe and be more productive!
• Apple Watch App!
• Export feature: Send time recordings via e.g. email in an Excel-friendly format!
• Export time data and use it directly in Excel, Numbers or Harvest!
Simple to use daily timesaver! You don't have to fiddle around with time recordings on yourself. Free your mind and just don't bother about manual time tracking anymore!
100% Private: Only YOU can see your data. We will never collect or share any information about you. We really respect and take care of our users privacy!
To get the best and most accurate monitoring results, Wi-Fi, carrier and location services should always be enabled for Geofency. iBeacon monitoring requires at least Bluetooth 4 (iPhone 4S or later).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Geofency was designed to use GPS very sparingly and never in the background. The app relies mostly on cell tower + Wi-Fi locations. This was chosen wisely to maintain best battery life.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "I had no idea that my iPhone could do such things!"
• "Beautiful, polished and elegant designed. Extremely simple to use."
• "Perhaps the most overall effective app available."
Find out more on our landing page: www.geofency.com
Sample-Script for easy webhook integration: www.geofency.com/geo.zip
What's New in Version 4.6
• Spotlight indexing: Use iOS search to find any location name or address – tap the directions button to start a turn-by-turn maps navigation!
• All-new main user interface: Revamped with simplified paradigms and visually better matching the modernized detail view!
• You can now reset any changes made to the location name back to the initial address based name by using the clear button while editing.
• Geofency is now using an enhanced data format to better store, process and handle location address information.
• Apple Maps is now opening faster due to the new address data format structure that is now used.
• More accurate lookup of addresses when adding a location via Contacts.
• Improved layout of mailing addresses on the maps detail annotations on iOS 10.
• Improved support of »Reduce Transparency« accessibility setting (esp. when it comes to reading labels on the map view).
• Improved overall usability, friendliness and stability.
If you like Geofency, please leave us a rating on the App Store. It helps a lot. If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com.
I'm in a lot of different places for work daily. I wanted an app I didn't continually have to babysit to ensure it was tracking me properly otherwise what's the point? Geofency is incredibly accurate, and just runs in the background and it does it's thing. No remembering to login.
My biggest concern was battery drain because I also use my phone for work all day. I has had a negligible impact on battery supply.
I love that I can easily see where I've been by hour, day, week, month with a click.
Probably one of my most useful apps after email.
Best app of its kind
I've used about 6 different automatic time tracking apps over the years. Most started out good but turned horrible after months (years) of no updates...others just never worked. I'm happy to say that I've been using GeoFency for over a year now and it's been awesome, and it's only getting better. The creator is responsive and helpful and the app is packed with features. I love it!
Excellent tracking locations stopped frequently or monitored.
Sometimes I forget to write down time I get to or leave a job. Very reliable so far. Wouldn't use it if cheating on your spouse :)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Karl Heinz Herbel
- © 2013-2017 Tion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.